Weidman:Branch will KO glass chin Rockhold

Someone is going to do it. Might as well be me...

giphy.webp

Weidman is such an arrogant ass. Hopefully Bisping knocks his ass out too.

Rocksalt dropped some of his salt on Weidman while destroying him

Weidman shouldn't be talking about other people's glass chins

?? I don't get it.

Anyone would've been KOed by that flying knee from hell by Yoel. Weidman was not knocked out by Rockhold or Mousasi, Rockhold GNP him for a TKO win and he tried to win by DQ against Mousasi but replays showed the knees were legal. I wouldn't say he has a glass chin.

He's been getting his ass handed to him post USADA, then beats a welterweight and all of a sudden is top dog again.

Whineman/Weirdman should focus on himself - especially getting a winning streak.

remember when people were talking about weidman jones next and shit :p

If only Weidman could've prevented the complete beating he received from Rockhold and managed to find that chin...

Weidman has a fine chin. Rockhold put one of the most brutal beatings of all time on him and it didn't knock him out, and Yoel's knee would have killed an elephant.
Yeah and he took the Vitor blitz and flurries from Machida as well. Maybe not granite but far from weak.

Maybe I am old fashion....but I have never been comfortable with talking shit about someone who beat the shit out of me. Once you get your ass beat by someone you have to put some respect on their name

i am not impressed by what he says.. he is arrogant and think he is the best eva. Hope he gets KOed again soon.

If there was ever a time when I wanted a double ko, it was when these two dickheads fought each other. Maybe in the rematch if it ever happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back