Week 2 Softball Update

The fact that you called it a match, tells me you're not that into it.

We got beat but had a lot of. I drank a 24oz beer before the match and the main rageaholic guy was not there. I went 3-3 with 2 singles, 1 double and 1 run scored no errors and 1 putout. Feeling much better after now. If you don't know what I'm talking about here is a week 1 link http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/played-first-softball-game-sucked.3763735/

<{titihmm}>ORALE !! I'm proud of you carnal !

Remember to get in front of the ball. And focus on making clean contact while at the plate. Aim for the gaps or turn on the pitch and smash it down the line. It should be easy because its softball for christ sake.

whats a putout?

<26> A putout - catching a fly ball, tagging out a runner catching a throw and tagging/stepping on a base before a runner (force out). Go back to playing XBOX or Fortnite, men are talking.

<26> A putout - catching a fly ball, tagging out a runner catching a throw and tagging/stepping on a base before a runner (force out). Go back to playing XBOX or Fortnite, men are talking.
my bad, I will leave the men to talk about the female sport of softball..

{<hhh] Still mad, huh ??
look, I get it, you used an outdated 90's joke trying to sound cool than realized how stupid it sounded when talking about a chick sport.. You are embarrassed because you got called out on it, but dont make it worse by taking the " you mad" route... its an online forum, no one gets mad .... people get called on stupidity, which you witnessed when I called you out on making a man comment about a chick sport, but no ones mad.. Sorry you got embarrassed, learn from this...

@kevy2pale

And yes, female volleyball is a very underated sport. Female volleyball > WMMA.

Winifer-Fernandez-volleyball-girl.jpg

Inp77.jpg

470b6332cd7cd3ab5b9446a5b395bd57--volleyball-girls-volleyball-players.jpg

Etc.

<DisgustingHHH> Now go back to Fortnite.

look, I get it, you used an outdated 90's joke trying to sound cool than realized how stupid it sounded when talking about a chick sport.. You are embarrassed because you got called out on it, but dont make it worse by taking the " you mad" route... its an online forum, no one gets mad .... people get called on stupidity, which you witnessed when I called you out on making a man comment about a chick sport, but no ones mad.. Sorry you got embarrassed, learn from this...

In this post, you seem very MAD.

[<diva2] why ?

Back