Website or anything where I can find ALL kickboxing/muay thai brands?

PERFECT KICKBOXING

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Like the title says. I would love to find a source where I can find ALL kickboxing/muay thai brands that there are over the world?

Hah, that would be a dream, but you're hoping for bit much. While it seems like there are only really a few brands out there, when you actually look at it there are literally hundreds of brands, some with huge ranges of products (like Venum, they seem to just stock everything).

That's not even mentioning brands like Winning, which plenty of kickboxers use but are a bit of a pain to get hold of outside of their countries of manufacture. Then factor in all of the brands you've never heard of which are only popular in other countries. Are we including the manufacturers in Pakistan who sell their own branded cheap gloves too?

That would have to be one huuuuuge warehouse :)

Thanks for the advice guys! I'm just going to Google all them pages haha like oldskool shit. Indeed there are a lot of high end brands, middle and low-end brands and way bottom those ''brands'' from Pakistan. Just going for the first three.

if your meaning one store that carries all the brands products?

muaythaifactory seems to have the largest selection of thai brands.

http://www.muaythaifactory.com/

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-31_15-25-51.png
    upload_2018-5-31_15-25-51.png
    467.3 KB · Views: 5
Seriously? So definitely 100% real brands. Why the super low prices? How can they do that?

By the way, if its okay with you 2 guys, can I show 2 other websites where im also doubting if its legit or not? Maybe you can help.

Seriously? So definitely 100% real brands. Why the super low prices? How can they do that?

By the way, if its okay with you 2 guys, can I show 2 other websites where im also doubting if its legit or not? Maybe you can help.
Pretty sure it’s because they’re direct from Thailand

Thanks for the advice guys! I'm just going to Google all them pages haha like oldskool shit. Indeed there are a lot of high end brands, middle and low-end brands and way bottom those ''brands'' from Pakistan. Just going for the first three.

Production in Pakistan doesn't mean they are all bad just like made in Thailand is not a warranty for good quality. Look at Raya, FBT, Gramma or Sandee. They are made in Thailand and while the stitches are straight the rest of the gear is unusable. Hope you find what you are looking for. Cheers.

Back