Wearing shorts in the wintertime on a warm day

There are many here that wear shorts year round even when it's -20 F.

I imagine @Clippy wearing cargo shorts with the pockets full of bananas.

5c is not cold but it is cool. I mean it is coldish I guess but not horrible but it is too cold for shorts unless you doing a run.

5c if that the low does not need a big heavy jacket though and many layers. Yet some people go overkill

Its a thing now amongst the unkempt to wear shorts in winter. Its like the billy goat beard was a few years ago. Doesn't bother me, people have a right to dress however bummy they want.

Today it's unseasonably warm so I busted out shorts. It's not too cold for shorts but granted it's not HOT out, it's just nice

Everybody keeps commenting saying stupid things like

"It's winter!"

"It's February!"

Yeah, no shit, I also know how to use a calendar. You dress for the weather not for a calendar

It really blows my mind so many people are so oblivious to current weather conditoons and still wear a thick assed winter coat, hats and mitts on a +5 degree (Canada Celcious) day

Fuck why do I bother you Americans don't won't get it cause you can't handle cold.

We have a fellow Canadian friend who's always cold and we tell him to go back to America.

Canada Celsius....as opposed to Bahamas Celsius?

Anything over 50f is shorts weather

I much prefer wearing shorts to jeans or pants, so I am with the Clipster on this. If it is a warm winter day, shorts win every time.

I wore long johns, jeans, 2 shirts, sweater and coveralls at work today. It got cold and rainy around 4pm.

Pics or it didn't happen...i also just realized that i need to see @Clippy in shorts.

I picture @Clippy as more of a jorts man.
man-jorts.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back