Wealthy Mexican man cleared in sexual assault of schoolgirl because he didn't enjoy it

It's corruption, not culture. Also, people in the US get away with shit all the time because they have money. Don't be such a dope.
Literally speaking everything done by humans is culture so you could argue Mexico has a culture of corruption. Not that the first world doesn't have it too but it's generally less prominent than in Latin America.

I have never raped a girl but if I did, I'm just happy knowing that I would get off the hook because on numerous occasions I didn't enjoy myself...

I don't think that's true, Amy Schumer a few years ago got in trouble for one of her old jokes that went something like
Wasn't a common stereotype then. I've heard them stereotyped as dumb, lazy, hard working, violent, peaceful, sexy, ugly, etc. but I never really heard of that one. Plus, Hispanic is a larger category than just Mexican, and that is one joke. I'm not gonna say I'm right or you're wrong since there isn't really an answer, IMO, I'm just saying I never heard of that one.

It's corruption, not culture. Also, people in the US get away with shit all the time because they have money. Don't be such a dope.
There is culture of corruption in most countries. When there is a lack of a civil service law, it perpetuates the culture of corruption.

The severity of corruption differs from country to country.

Cultural diversity is your strength. All cultures are equal.
you forgot about the white AFLUENZA kid here in america.....

its more about how money talks...even in courts....

another thing....diversity IS our strength....and if theres a culture that exists entirely on nonsense then
bring in the people and purge their culture. happens all the time in america.

here in albuquerque the majority of mexicans dont act like their kin across the border.
some dont even speak spanish.

Stay away from People with those names and you will be better off.

I like you Rod, and that's a terrible example. Romans and Greeks are two of the most influential civilizations of all time.

What can Mexico provide the USA in ANY WAY, that the USA so desperately needs. The USA is superior to Mexico in every single way, just look at the state of the country. And that's not to say that the USA doesn't have its shit holes as well, but the question still remains unanswered.
mexico isnt invading and replacing america. the time mexicans are 2nd generation they melt right into american culture and sometimes add a little extra like all people do.

I don't think that's true, Amy Schumer a few years ago got in trouble for one of her old jokes that went something like
yeah but her joke wasnt a sterotype widely used by people. her joke isnt specific to mexicans...theres different kinds of hispanics and their sterotypes differ...

the old sterotypes of mexicans was that they were "hot blooded" and lazy.....this was before the waves of migrant workers...then it was they are hard workers....

i grew up in texas...i should know...

problem is that nowadays most americans are only familiar with illegals or perceived illegals and not mexican americans.

chicanos....tejanos....are another breed than todays mexicans trump is cryng about...

mexico isnt invading and replacing america. the time mexicans are 2nd generation they melt right into american culture and sometimes add a little extra like all people do.

Who is talking about 2nd gen and natural American citizens?

I like you Rod, and that's a terrible example. Romans and Greeks are two of the most influential civilizations of all time.

What can Mexico provide the USA in ANY WAY, that the USA so desperately needs. The USA is superior to Mexico in every single way, just look at the state of the country. And that's not to say that the USA doesn't have its shit holes as well, but the question still remains unanswered.

Lol poor rod1 getting hit with reality.

Must suck to be a mexicant.

Mexican culture has fuck all to do with Saudi culture and the issue here is corruption, while SA just has fucked up laws to begin with.

The Saudi was actually cleared in Britain. Girl claimed she was raped, his semen and DNA were inside of her, he said he tripped and fell into her vagina. Then he went home to enjoy his wealth.

If Mexico is so inferior why is there a trade deficit with them?

Obviously we want more from them than they want from us.

That's not even considering the demand for skilled Mexican lumberjacks and farmhands.

Literally speaking everything done by humans is culture so you could argue Mexico has a culture of corruption. Not that the first world doesn't have it too but it's generally less prominent than in Latin America.

Thats a fair assumption.

I have never raped a girl but if I did, I'm just happy knowing that I would get off the hook because on numerous occasions I didn't enjoy myself...

You got to be rich for that to work though.

Back