We, U.S. Taxpayers will pay 38 Billion to Israel over 10 years. That's some great deal right there!

Fuck Israel

We shouldn't pay them a dime to be our ally. What kind of ally makes us pay them for the honor of protecting them from the enemies that they make with their habitual line stepping

Ones who buy our politicians and our media, that's who

Fuck em
Maybe if we ended this "War on Terror" we'd have less contention with Muslim nations and we wouldn't need them as an ally.

That's the problem with us meddling in everyone else's business.. then they retaliate and then we sound the alarm and create this level of fear that necessitates the War on Terror.

If Israel want's to continue being war mongering shit bags and perpetuate apartheid with the Palestinians, that's their problem. Don't come running to us when your sense of entitlement has the entire Middle East wanting to wipe you off the map.

Not happy about it; we better get our money's worth of proxy wars out of Israel. Poor Europeans will be flooded with even more refugees. Putin will come down and cleanse the swamp once it gets too bad.

Someone tell me why all these muslims surrounding Israel, don't just go, hmm attack from all sides!!!

They can't coordinate a capture of a tiny nation?

His wife isn't going to live with him. What do you think is going on there?

We're clearly paying them for protection. They get to be our regional distraction to keep the heat off the mainland.
For their protection or the us? If for theirs, fuck them. If for the us, again fuck them.

IMO unless you support cutting off federal aid to every country 100%, you sound like a hypocrite and borderline anti-Semitic crying about Israel

Giving Israel a few billions can save us from spending dozens of billions in the future. It's all about strategy & supporting US military companies.

However Trump is a bit of a hypocrit when he says that the world robs the US but spares Israel ; it does create a double standard issue. He's wrong about the rest of the world and he's right to believe that a strong alliance with Israel is the way to go.

His wife isn't going to live with him. What do you think is going on there?

Like most normal people assume, he spends time with his wife on weekends, you cuckold fetishist. He flies her in on weekends or when he goes to Marelago.

Ever heard of long distance relationship? She's post menapause and he's 70, although still a sexual deviant, according to lefties.

IMO unless you support cutting off federal aid to every country 100%, you sound like a hypocrite and borderline anti-Semitic crying about Israel

YES, I do support that.

<{jackyeah}>

So, no, I'm not a hypocrite or anti-semite. What's frustrating about giving money to Israel is that they're fuck rich and can afford to buy their own weapons. We protect their sorry cowardly asses, and we pay them on top of it? Where the fuck is our payment for being a great protector and ally? C'mon.

Wouldn't you rather see that 38 billion spent in U.S. for the next 10 years? Build some new roads, put some Americans to work, build that beautiful wall Dems and Mexicans have been saying we got no money for; maybe take care of some uninsured veterans, help out a granny down a street block... That kinda thing. America first, right guys? Guys.......????

Last edited:
We're clearly paying them for protection. They get to be our regional distraction to keep the heat off the mainland.

I don't think the "keeping the heat off of us" is working. We're the target, not them. We're their big stupid proxy they can use to piss off Jihadists. Yeah, they hate Jews, but U.S. is a big shiny target, espeicially with libs and liberal judges wanting to welcome in more rapefugees.

Give me a break here, man.

911_attacks.jpg

Back