We, U.S. Taxpayers will pay 38 Billion to Israel over 10 years. That's some great deal right there!

Please break it all down for us.
Keep reading. This isn't the complicated part, and that's what so mystifying about common misperception.
So you're implying that we're paying that debt off? I don't see it ticking down every time we bust out 3.8 billion fuzooles every year to Israel or whoever.

Yes, majority of the debt is owned by U.S. hedge funds...and I see what you mean, but that doesn't mean we have to start forking over billions on top of that.
We don't have to do anything.

Then why isn't Israel part of the five eyes group?

Apparently our intelligence community doesn't trust them.

Isreal is our ally in the same way a hooker is your lover. For an hour, as long as your paying.
Because that would entail sharing the intelligence with the four other nations in that group.

I'll support any politician who strongly supports Israel. It's the one liberal country in the world's biggest shithole.

I think the irony is that Trump is proposing that we spend far less overall in aid to other countries, with a modest increase to Israel. But both the far left and the alt right hate Jews, so there's bound to be an overreaction.

Not All of the Alt-right hates jews many are zionists and many right wing Jews do affiliate with the alt-right.

The far left on the other hand is antisemitic always.

this orange motherfucker isn't getting my vote in 4 years.

You didn't vote for him this time and he still crushed every candidate that you were riding. He doesn't need you.

Get over yourself.

We shouldn't be giving any money to any fucking country.

If they eat themselves, then they eat themselves fuck em

if they goto war, then they goto war and we supply them guns and ammo to kill each other so they can buy more guns and ammo

We should also say Fuck NATO and Fuck the UN, why?

Cuz we don't have to participate in Peace talks, we just have to big dick our way with anyone being annoying.

I hope this isn't an Anti-Trump thread from a guy/gal who supported Obama and/or Clinton, because that would be embarrassing.

I hope this isn't an Anti-Trump thread from a guy/gal who supported Obama and/or Clinton, because that would be embarrassing.

See my response below. Also, at least read the first page of the thread . I think liberals being jubilant and sarcastic in this thread are unaware of eating a giant dick. They can't even complain because they knew Shillary was gonna shill for Israel.

You didn't vote for him this time and he still crushed every candidate that you were riding. He doesn't need you.

Get over yourself.
Pal, at least check my post history(it's not that big) to see who I support. I voted for Trump, and drove with a 3x5 trump flag up until Inauguration Day weekend. Been to 3 Trump rallies in my state. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go along bullshit policies. I don't give a fuck about Trump as a person- it's his the message that it care about of putting Americans and country first for once. He's not doing that with foreign aid to Israel or anyone else. We're Israel's beat ally and protector. Where the fuck are our billions? Why do we pay these squirrelly fuckers and they don't pay us?!

We shouldn't be giving any money to any fucking country.

If they eat themselves, then they eat themselves fuck em

if they goto war, then they goto war and we supply them guns and ammo to kill each other so they can buy more guns and ammo

We should also say Fuck NATO and Fuck the UN, why?

Cuz we don't have to participate in Peace talks, we just have to big dick our way with anyone being annoying.
+1

If Trump doesn't get that money for the wall and roads he's toast in 2020. America fist shit ain't gonna fly after he forks over 15 billion to Israel in 4 years and however billions more to other "allies" and claims Congress didn't give him money. Fuck that. That wall can be built and enforced for 15 billion.

First of all, dailykos?

Second, that doesn't prove anything. Anyone can hold up a sign and say they voted for Trump. Doesn't make it true. The guy has been in the office for less than 2 months.

Yeah, and in less than 2 months he managed to achieve a record on fastest majority disapproval, a half-filled cabinet of people completely unqualified for the job, a disastrous budget that only highlights that the guy had no fucking clue what he was doing and still doesn't.. uranium, do you know what uranium is? Its NUCLEAR WEAPONZ!!!

essentially a trainwreck from the start

I don't care if you don't believe me, I guess any bit of info that paints Trump in negative light is FAKE NEWS right?

Rand Paul is only one that had it right when he basically said we need to tell Israel to fuck off. Then even he caved as the election drew closer.

Back