We need to get athletes like Zion Williamson in MMA

How does he lack the first two,,, dude is not even 18 and look like a grown ass men. You clearly have never play basketball before, its more physical than you htink expecially in the post. Go buy a good seat to an nba game, you will soon realized how fast and physical the game is.

Sherdog always get butthurt when ppl say mma does not have the best athletes, the truth hurt I know. I

What happens when Stipe punches Lebron in the face ??

Is he going to ko him with a rebound or submit him with a lay - up ??

<Kpop775> .

This is the official athleticism chart, beware of bootlegs and knock offs!

sher.jpg~original

And you are an authority in the subject
because....?

Cause he’s right

Jon Jones is goat n is the youngest ufc champ ever n that’s after 3 years of mma n that’s a guy who’s not the best athlete in his own family

What happens when Stipe punches Lebron in the face ??

Is he going to ko him with a rebound or submit him with a lay - up ??

<Kpop775> .

Stipe will not get close to lebron, let alone touch him

Stipe vs lebron would make jones vs shogun look competitive

No doubt he's a freak athlete. It's hard to believe he's only in high school. But that doesn't always translate into fighting technique

dont be mad that your heroes are a lie perpetuated by dana and Rogan overreacting to MMA "athletes"

Please tell me who my heros are? All I was pointing out is your post is a bad troll, and your are a simple troll. Who can only operate at a basic level. This is made clear by your yellow screen name.

50" vertical? hahahahaha, bro stop this nonsense. This kid isn't even that athletic & he has no skill, all he does is dunk over high school kids, he will be a bust in the nba muchless mma.

A level- Boxers, NFL Players and NBA Players
B level- Usain Bolt, Olympic sprinters
C level- Soccer
D level- Baseball
E level-college football
F Level- High School Football
G Level - women's Tennis
H Level- pee wee soccer
I level- Tball
J level- 4 square
K Level- ping pong
L Level- chess
M level- playing video games
N Level- MMA

Really, boxers with those chicken legs?

Is he pulling something out of his butt, or inserting something into his butt?

Not that there's anything wrong with either of those. I'm just morbidly curious is all. No judgment here.
I believe its a competition pose. :)

yes, lets just assume he has a bad chin...

Yeah, because it's much more realistic than he'll beat the current HW champion of the world by virtue of jumping high and far.

lol

Back