We need to get athletes like Zion Williamson in MMA

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy would destroy MMA if he started training. 18 years old, 6'7, 270lbs, 89" reach, 50" vertical. He's fast, strong...this guy is a bo Jackson level athlete.

If he trained MMA he'd jump in the air and soccer kick Miocic in the face..dream of the day we get a Zion Williamson level athlete in the UFC

But could he beat a 40 year old Machida?

A level- Boxers, NFL Players and NBA Players
B level- Usain Bolt, Olympic sprinters
C level- Soccer
D level- Baseball
E level- Women's Tennis
F Level- high school football
G Level -Middle school Footbal
H Level- pee wee soccer
I level- Tball
J level- 4 square
K Level- ping pong
L Level- chess
M level- playing video games
N Level- MMA
Good list but you forgot Middle School Wrestling.

"...did you know (Paulie Malignaggi) wrestled in 6th and 7th grade and only lost 4Xs? I’m training him now in MMA and that means you’re dead meat. You can run but you cant hide.”

-NYBA, Phil Baroni

images.jpg

#BodyBuilderLifestyle

That would be like choosing welfare over a trust fund.

But could he beat a 40 year old Machida?

The difference between anders and Williamson?

Anders played football his whole life and couldn't make the NFL...Zion never played football in his life, but if he did the combine and said he was interested in playing in the NFL? he'd be picked 1st round without ever stepping on a football field

That's the difference in athletic ability between those two

No elite athlete is going to pick mma over nba. We got scrub like Mike Conley making like 33 million a year.

This guy would destroy MMA if he started training. 18 years old, 6'7, 270lbs, 89" reach, 50" vertical. He's fast, strong...this guy is a bo Jackson level athlete.

If he trained MMA he'd jump in the air and soccer kick Miocic in the face..dream of the day we get a Zion Williamson level athlete in the UFC

I doubt he'd even get halfway across the court if he was playing MMA rules and those were all fighters.

Yes, every other combat sport is do,imaged by basketball players, so why not MMA?

This “A level athlete” stuff is so fucking annoying. I dont care how high you can jump, what happens when you get hit square in the jaw? Or get taken down and gnp’d? Someone like Darren Elkins beats an “ A level athlete” almost always because he has heart and doesnt give a shit how athletic you are.

No elite athlete is going to pick mma over nba.
What about athletes who hate money? Like a real angry athlete who hates capitalism and all the material excess of our world and it makes him so mad he wants to beat ass, and I'm not talking about fucking either...

Being a super athlete counts for a lot..
But no grappling or striking experience growing up could be a big problem

This “A level athlete” stuff is so fucking annoying. I dont care how high you can jump, what happens when you get hit square in the jaw? Or get taken down and gnp’d? Someone like Darren Elkins beats an “ A level athlete” almost always because he has heart and doesnt give a shit how athletic you are.
Elkins has only been hit in the jaw by G level (and lower) athletes. Imagine an A level hitting him in the jaw? We'd be using the space telescope to fully appreciate his injury!

This A level shit is not some shit you can just gloss over. It's real, man....

UFC career = dangerous, bad pay unless you are one of 3 people who make it big, a pain in the ass these days to take PEDs in. Also your boss will publicly shit on you whenever you are negotiating, and even if you beat several top10 guys in a row, Hulk Hogan might get to fight for some strange interim title before (if) you get your shot.

So yeah. Most young athletes might chose something else. Also since PEDs arent as easy to abuse we dont even get as many narcissistic douchebag pink mohawk guys now.

C level- Soccer
D level- Baseball
E level- high school football
F Level- Middle school Football
G Level - women's Tennis
H Level- pee wee soccer
I level- Tball
J level- 4 square
K Level- ping pong
L Level- chess
N Level- MMA

And you are an authority in the subject because....?

The vast majority of these 'A-level athletes' would gas themselves out in the cage in the first round. Fighting requires a totally different level of cardio and instincts.

UFC career = dangerous, bad pay unless you are one of 3 people who make it big, a pain in the ass these days to take PEDs in. Also your boss will publicly shit on you whenever you are negotiating, and even if you beat several top10 guys in a row, Hulk Hogan might get to fight for some strange interim title before (if) you get your shot.

So yeah. Most young athletes might chose something else. Also since PEDs arent as easy to abuse we dont even get as many narcissistic douchebag pink mohawk guys now.

I don't think it's as dangerous for an A-level athlete feeding on a bunch of amateur athletes.

especially at HW..there's some decent athletes in MMA in lower weight classes but HW is Hot dog eating level athlete

I think a guy crushing everyone in the 1st round in mma..making no question he is the baddest man on the planet would have 9 figure potential. MMA's mike tyson

C level- Soccer
D level- Baseball
E level-college football
F Level- High School Football
G Level - women's Tennis
H Level- pee wee soccer
I level- Tball
J level- 4 square
K Level- ping pong
L Level- chess
N Level- MMA

Bolt is a better athlete than anybody that ever competed and ever will compete in NFL (A level athletes? You serious?), boxing, NBA or soccer. Nobody in these sports could ever even come close to his records on 100m and 200m same as nobody will ever swim as fast as Phelps.

It takes a different skillset to compete in any of those sports. From a pure sports point of view it should be obvious for anybody that the best athletes are competing in athletics (duh!).

Last edited:
It’s running around jumping and throwing a ball in the hoop. Different athletic attributes are required to handle a man in hand to hand.

Despite his purported “270s” weight I really don’t think he has the strength to handle the ufc Hw’s at all.

Wrestling requires first strength, then strength endurance, then cardio. That guy clearly lacks the first two and without them he’s getting put against the fence or put on the ground and then he’s done for.

C level- Soccer
D level- Baseball
E level-college football
F Level- High School Football
G Level - women's Tennis
H Level- pee wee soccer
I level- Tball
J level- 4 square
K Level- ping pong
L Level- chess
N Level- MMA

This post from a yellow card? I don’t believe it.

Back