We need Jon Jones to win the LHW against Gus

Pokemon24

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So DC can finally get his revenge and beat him at HW. If theres one way DC can have a better chance at beating Jones, its at HW. DC deserves to win and hopefully we get to see him ride out to the sunset and enjoy his retirement.

I'd like to see that. However, I find it hard to believe that Bones quit the Jonny Jones Natty supps.

I'd like to see it if he's clean.

DC has been mind-fucked by Jones too hard. He never beats Jones, at any weight.

I always thought DC is better at HW since he comes in stronger while maintaining most of his speed

@MusterX negative. No problem if Jones is clean.

Wishful thinking. Jones is probably the most rawly gifted fighter I've ever seen. And btw, DC still has a loss on his record to Jones, only the second one was turned into a NC.

DC might beat Jones at HW but he might also catch a HW Jones high kick

Jones isn't a bully and has no desire to beat up and torment DC further

"I've done enough to that guy (DC)"
-Jones

It's over
Let it go

2XUp3Yx.gif

Jonny Bones is my favourite fighter to watch but the best thing for the division would be for Gus to win a banger and set up a trilogy fight.

205 is such a shitshow right now it badly needs something like this.

So DC can finally get his revenge and beat him at HW. If theres one way DC can have a better chance at beating Jones, its at HW. DC deserves to win and hopefully we get to see him ride out to the sunset and enjoy his retirement.
Why does he need to win the LHW title to fight DC at HW? Doesn't make sense.

@Large Hound 77 only with the power of Jonny Jones Natty supps.

Which he's going to do. Which is why DC will never fight him. Oh well.

@MusterX and you think Bones wasn't on the Jonny Jones Natty supps huh? <45>

No I just don't give a shit. I think most of the top guys if not all of them are on something, DC included. I'm a fan of guys we know were users for their entire careers. Look at Vitor, the guy has tons of fans, he's never been natty bro. Barnett has failed 4 times, he still has tons of fans. And if you think Yoel is natty, you need your head examined. My point being, people just hate on Jones hard because he never loses fights. He's a better fighter than DC.

Yoel-Romero-1-696x464.jpg

@MusterX I don't think Yoel or Paulo are Natty.

Think again about the "hate," I was a huge Bones fan as soon as he was in the UFC, so creative. However, I don't like fake, and Jonny Jones pretended to be a choir boy. So I'm no longer interested.

DC is pretty flabby to be on gear, if he's on some esoteric sarms, I don't care.

@Large Hound 77 if that's true .. Idk.. That sucks because I really don't think Bones quit the Jonny Jones Natty supps.

I'd like to see that fight clean, but I don't think that will happen. Sad.

Gus needs to win so that DC can forget about LHW. He doesn't have many fights left.

1 or 2 fights left for him...no need to risk a 3rd loss to the same guy. He can let it go. If he wins 1, he's still lost twice, so fuck it.

Jones will never fight at heavyweight, won't happen. Better chance of him passing USADA.

Back