We need a bad guy like Colby who say the truth

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
UFC would be boring without bad guy like Colby, Conor,, Nate, Nick, Joanna J. We have so many good guys, but not many is brave to be bad. And also Colby say true about some other fighers. A Truth that nobody else want to say, because they afraid. A truth about Werdum, Woodley etc.

Its a pity that we have only few bad guys and so many good guys. I want to see more good guy vs bad guy fights.

It's official, Colby Covington has never lied.

There’s only one true Bad Guy.
zW8gpfy.gif

I read this thread title ironically in a brazilian accent.

If he wasn't such a dork i could buy it.

When he goes on about nerds, all i think is - man thats you, you're a fucking nerd.

He needs to start chain smoking cigars to get a deep voice, grow a fucking mustache like a real man and get jacked.

UFC would be boring without bad guy like Colby, Conor,, Nate, Nick, Joanna J. We have so many good guys, but not many is brave to be bad. And also Colby say true about some other fighers. A Truth that nobody else want to say, because they afraid. A truth about Werdum, Woodley etc.

Its a pity that we have only few bad guys and so many good guys. I want to see more good guy vs bad guy fights.

Wow, this is a really long shilling campaign that Colby's set up for Sherdog. Going on 2 3- months now, right?

Colby isn't really a bad guy. Bad guys at least got some charisma. Colby's new persona is just unlikable.

bad guys to run to the cops when shit gets real!!

When he goes on about nerds, all i think is - man thats you, you're a fucking nerd.

He needs to start chain smoking cigars to get a deep voice, grow a fucking mustache like a real man and get jacked.
Agreed

You hit the nail on the head with the voice. He’s got such a high-pitched, self-important whine

"Bad Guys" don't call the cops. Colby is a phony, and an obvious one at that.

He call the police, because he is righteous citizen. He tell the true, he is righteous citizen 100% true warrior

Don Frye approves.

Sam Elliott approves.

uh, no we don't need Colby, sorry. Maybe you need Colby to enjoy fights but I don't.

Last edited:
Back