We may just have to red mist NK

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
We can't just let em develop both long range missiles and weaponized biological agents.

See, you Trumptards, that's how you use the word weaponized.
Fix your shit up right

We can't just let em develop both long range missiles and weaponized biological agents.

See, you Trumptards, that's how you use the word weaponized.
Fix your shit up right
You had me at NK.

maxresdefault.jpg

Seems like anthrax on an icbm is about as pointless as dipping bullets in pig blood. But it sounds like it could have the same irrational outrage effect.

Oh.
You had me at your av
Yeah, I think Monica could probably be a uniting force for the world. Men, and women, want to do her or be her. Surely something we can all come together on that crosses the racial, political and sexual divide. Unity Through Monica.

<{monica}>

Yeah, I think Monica could probably be a uniting force for the world. Men, and women, want to do her or be her. Surely something we can all come together on that crosses the racial, political and sexual divide. Unity Through Monica.

<{monica}>
Cause and effect. I have drunk too much wahn-ah, now I must take a pees-ah.

Cause and effect. I have drunk too much wahn-ah, now I must take a pees-ah.
Although you just know if she was given the reigns of power she's be all...

tumblr_njrsb0S7iK1qgsnbzo1_500.gif

Seems like anthrax on an icbm is about as pointless as dipping bullets in pig blood. But it sounds like it could have the same irrational outrage effect.
My thoughts as well, but irrational outrage is dangerous because it could give agent orange another reason to preemptively strike NK.

My thoughts as well, but irrational outrage is dangerous because it could give agent orange another reason to preemptively strike NK.
I think it's a decision I'd agree with any POTUS making.
We can't let them develop this shit, it'd be criminal to stand by and do nothing while it happens.

aol.com?

That's still a thing?

I ain't clicking that dial-up modem shit.

I think it's a decision I'd agree with any POTUS making.
We can't let them develop this shit, it'd be criminal to stand by and do nothing while it happens.
I posted a thread about this and cited a really good article from the Atlantic:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/07/the-worst-problem-on-earth/528717/

That's a really good piece and it essentially says living with a nuclear NK is the best of bad options. A preemptive strike will get hundreds of thousands, if not millions of South Koreans, Japanese and Americans killed. The piece lays out better than I can the rationale but basically KJU is crazy but also rational. He knows that an attack on America or any of it's allies means his regime will be wiped off the face of the planet and he'll end up being killed by a mob and shown on Youtube. So many experts believe his nuclear program is just a method of self preservation and that it is very unlikely that he would launch the first attack. That said, many experts also believe that he has lots of measures in place to launch counter attacks if he is attacked first. And that is just the beginning, we would have a humanitarian problem if we just wipe out the regime.

Seems to me the counter argument is that lost lives is worth the price of keeping NK from getting nuclear bombs and I'm sure as hell open to hearing those arguments but I've yet to hear a compelling one.

USA taking out North korea is one of the few military things you guys do that i would support. much everything else is war mongering but these psychos are legit threat.

Back