We finally have an official TOP 10 FOTY LIST !!! What are the most memorable moments for you?

Was Liddell vs Silva really that great? Maybe I'm getting old but I feel like I've watched some of those fights too many times.

Im looking for underrated classics like Polo Reyes vs DHK!

Well Liddell vs Wand doesn't really hold the test of the time it's kinda of like watching Griffin vs Bonnar now a little sloppy compared to a fight like JJ vs Gus. Older fights I like are Penn vs. GSP, Hughes vs Trigg, Diaz vs Paryisan, Diaz vs Gomi those stand the test of time better.

Edgar vs Maynard 2 is the best fight ever. Love that fight. So epic. Well all 3 of their fights were very good but the 2nd was epic

Forget what year, but Tyson Griffen/Frankie Edgar should get an honorable mention on that list!

Lawler vs Mcdonald for sure. Set up a poll on this one. I think its poll worthy. Ive never made one so ask a mod or someone

Well Liddell vs Wand doesn't really hold the test of the time it's kinda of like watching Griffin vs Bonnar now a little sloppy compared to a fight like JJ vs Gus. Older fights I like are Penn vs. GSP, Hughes vs Trigg, Diaz vs Paryisan, Diaz vs Gomi those stand the test of time better.
You just brought back some cool memories. Penn vs GSP 1 was awesome and still think Penn won that.
georgesstpierre-vs-bj-penn-1-at-ufc-58-mma-ufc-martialarts-mixedmartialarts.jpg

Bookmarked thread.
Will!use as reference to watch some shit on fight pass.
Please keepem coming.
Thanks.

All of those were awesome but Frankie vs Maynard holds a special place for me. Seeing Frankie punching above his weight trying to come back from that first round mauling was inspiring. I was walking round that pub the rest of the day like an Italian who'd just seen Rocky.

Back