We can all agree that Mike Perry's next fight...

Smoking Indoors

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will be fight of the year. He already has given us the KO of the year. Can he top actually killing Jake? We shall see. In Platinum we trust.

If Platinum vs Alves is fight of the year, somethings went terribly wrong. Mike Perry should dispatch of Alves with ease.

Last edited:
There's plenty of Fight of the Year contenders already, some of which have been absolutely insane.
Why would a Perry fight be better than those? Perry usually dispatches of them really quick or gets dismantled by mediocre technical strikers.

Chase Sherman vs Rashad Coulter
Elkins vs Bektic
etc.

There's plenty of Fight of the Year contenders already, some of which have been absolutely insane.
Why would a Perry fight be better than those? Perry usually dispatches of them really quick or gets dismantled by mediocre technical strikers.

Elkins vs Bektic
etc.

Elkins vs Bektic isn't a good candidate for fight of year, comeback of the year however? Perhaps.

Elkins vs Bektic isn't a good candidate for fight of year, comeback of the year however? Perhaps.

How? It was 3 rounds, it was back and forth, Elkins was dominated for 2 full rounds, it was beautiful. Definitely fight of the year so far, imo. Curios to know why you count it out as a FOTY contender?
Which fights do you think seem more worthy, as of now?

Submission of the Year so far is Alcantara vs Sanders. Did u see that? That one might even contend Elkins for comeback of the year.

Elkins vs Bektic
etc.
I'm talking about an absolute beat down from Mike Perry. #worldstar level beat down. Violence like you've never seen before.

I'm talking about an absolute beat down from Mike Perry. #worldstar level beat down. Violence like you've never seen before.

But if Perry connects clean, the fight is usually stopped and the guy goes to sleep. So when is that beatdown going to happen? After the ref stepped in?

But if Perry connects clean, the fight is usually stopped and the guy goes to sleep. So when is that beatdown going to happen? After the ref stepped in?
Mike Perry ko's the ref, does some breakdancing, gets 4 women pregnant, then ko's Alves again. Then he punches Joe Rogan and we never have to hear from him again.

Have to disagree with you here. Another KO of the night for Perry but hard to give it fight of the year when Alves barely puts up a fight

I don't think Perry is going to be racking up a lot of fights of the year, but probably a lot of KO's of the year.

anyone that puts "....." in a thread title , as a retarded form of clickbait deserves to be roughhoused

Based on the responses so far, I'm thinking no, not everybody agrees.

It's lame to say anyone is going have FOTY...

You save that for after the fight, not before

The shell of what's left of Alves is gin a shatter... I like Alves, but this is a really rough draw for him.

Alves hasn't been the same since GSP took his soul. It would be a name on Perry's resume, but not much more at this point.

Probably not win of the year bit ko of the year most likely

Back