We are Mayburries, Ask Us Anything!

Co-worker, no name was given as it was just an encounter on an elevator. No dialogue, just a elevator ride. Lady looked to be in her mid to late 20's. Brunette and kinda of caramel colored eyes. 1st time I can actually say I was simply stunned at how attractive a person was. I doubt I could have engaged in a conversation even if she had started one. Almost felt truly uncomfortable about the instant level of attraction. Have never been that affected by anyone on physical looks alone, no one.

Anyone from your past you think likely "was the one" but slipped through your fingers so to speak.

Nope, I married the only one it was written in the stars.

What's the best hotel you've ever stayed at?

why does this section of the forum exist?

we have a dump already, its seems like the two could be combined.

I don't really see Roca denying a creampie.

giphy.gif

I cant believe I fell in love with a spaceman

<Y2JSmirk>

im dumb, I won't be able to offer any good advice or answers.
This is Sherdog, more specifically Mayberry, so it goes without saying that you're in the right place at the right time with the right attitude.

Nope, I married the only one it was written in the stars.

What's the best hotel you've ever stayed at?
Shit, that's actually a difficult one. I can't say I've every really paid much overall attention to any hotel I've stayed at. As long as it was clean and had a bed I was always more focused on what I was doing when I wasn't at the hotel.

Hmmm. Not going to ask a question cause this has me kinda of stumped.

This is Sherdog, more specifically Mayberry, so it goes without saying that you're in the right place at the right time with the right attitude.
imo Mayberry could withdraw from sherdog and have its own .com and compete with archaic domains like facebook

Back