We are going to have another Cuban Missile Crisis

Squall Leonhart

SeeD Commander
@Brown
Reaction score
Trump just reverted back to the Cold War stance on Cuba.

Just a few months ago Russia was talking about re-opening it's old base there.

Now we are giving them the opportunity. It's especially important because they'll do it as a response to our missile shields in romania, south korea, etc.

What do y'all think?

I think Donald Trump is great.

Now we are giving them the opportunity. It's especially important because they'll do it as a response to our missile shields in romania, south korea, etc.

What do y'all think?

I think you need to go back on your meds. Or if you don't have any, get some.

Russia ain't gonna do jackshit. We've been swinging our dick around like a savage in Syria for months now and all they've managed is talk tough like Barney Fife.

I think you need to go back on your meds. Or if you don't have any, get some.

Russia ain't gonna do jackshit. We've been swinging our dick around like a savage in Syria for months now and all they've managed is talk tough like Barney Fife.

Old school reference, right there.

What do y'all think?
Is this what we're gonna be outraged about this week? What are we going to get outraged at next week?

Russia ain't gonna do jackshit
who thought they will just bomb the shit out of aleppo/the rebels?
nothing is impossible, they invest bigly in their military and it's growing by the day.
if the us continues with the missile shield, theres gonna be response in some way.

Hopefully he starts a war and thins out some of the assholes who infest these forum like fleas. A good ole fashion high casualty war with another major military power will put some hair on your chest....or kill you. either one really.

Hopefully he starts a war and thins out some of the assholes who infest these forum like fleas. A good ole fashion high casualty war with another major military power will put some hair on your chest....or kill you. either one really.
Hopefully we would see less permavirgins with anime avatars making far right posts.

Now Hollywood film studios and left wing companies can't work with a communist country...prepare for war

Trump is the trumpiest trump of all trump
Now find a hobby

Hold the phone, are we going back to the pre-election "Trump will start World War III against Putin" narrative this month?

Shouldn't we wait until the "Trump is a secret agent of the Kremlin" investigation wraps up first?

591db06e34911b1a008b48fd-640-853.jpg

Hold the phone, are we going back to the pre-election "Trump will start World War III against Putin" narrative this month?

Shouldn't we wait until the "Trump is a secret agent of the Kremlin" investigation wraps up first?

I never believed either lol. But now I'm thinking about the former.

How concerned are any of you? As far as the Syria situation goes.

I am not concerned, but I think it's a waste of time and money. There are no good sides to take in Syria. Al-Assad is fighting ISIS. Let them duke it out. And Europe needs to turn refugees away at the border. Go home and fight for your country.

came to say the same thing

I used to think that.

the entire "trump is a russian agent" thing started because hillary got triggered when trump said he would prefer to get along with russia, instead of being hostile, if it were an option. hillary flipped out and kept pushing trump to denounce russia and say that he would never want to "get along" with them

hillary's actions as secretary of state pushed for intervention in syria and called for missile strikes before trump did it...

"
"We have made our views very clear. This is a red line for the United States," she told a reporter. "I'm not going to telegraph in any specifics what we would do in the event of credible evidence that the Assad regime has resorted to using chemical weapons against his own people, but suffice to say we are certainly planning to take action if that eventuality were to occur."

"Our concerns are that an increasingly desperate Assad regime might turn to chemical weapons or might lose control of them to one of the many groups that are now operating within Syria," she said after a NATO meeting two days later. "And so as part of the absolute unity that we all have on this issue, we have sent an unmistakable message that this would cross a red line and those responsible would be held to account."- hillary clinton, 2012

feel free to criticize trump, but lol at acting as if theres a chance hillary would be less interventionist and hostile in regards to russia/syria

Back