We all know the man to beat Francis Ngannou is...

Lmao are u serious? Compare how him and cain fights. Whenever cain fights its always violent its like he wants to kill the other person he is fighting. Cormier? Meh

None other than my boy, Daniel Cormier.

Cormier is probably the second best heavy weight and light heavyweight in the world only to fall short of Fedor and Jones (but you could say jones was never clean in majority of his fights, and with out steroids Cormier could have beaten him both times.)

DC got that speed, agility, power and strenght to pose huge problems to Ngannou who has really been fighting mainly guys who move like super heavy weights compared to DC. Cormier also got that chin on him which really needs steroid fed head kicks to drop him with (cept for rumbles hulk smash and gus' Saget esque knee.)

Daniel_Cormier-727x727-480x480.jpg

Jones KO D.C. Imagine what NGANNOU what do to him

Jones KO D.C. Imagine what NGANNOU what do to him
Jones was created in a lab.

Just like Anderson you could see the roids all in his leg when he was kicking dc.

cain cant even wake up with out injuring himself.

cormier should jump back to heavy weight after the oezdemir fight challenge the winner after his fight.

I've been wanting to see that for a while now. It's clear Cain can't get healthy enough to fight, which is a bit of a shame, but he needs to do DC a solid by stepping aside and letting DC take a run at the HW belt. DC probably has 1-2 years left at most before he rides off and I'd love to see him move up to HW.

Back