We all know the man to beat Francis Ngannou is...

DC has been at LHW for years now. He himself has said he doesnt have a HWs body anymore. It would not be simple for him to make that adjustment now.

Since Cain is out, Cormier should try the HW belt.

To get both the LHW and HW would be quite fucking impressive.

Since Cain is out, Cormier should try the HW belt.

To get both the LHW and HW would be quite fucking impressive.
That'd be the only win he could get over Jones

None other than my boy, Daniel Cormier.

Cormier is probably the second best heavy weight and light heavyweight in the world only to fall short of Fedor and Jones (but you could say jones was never clean in majority of his fights, and with out steroids Cormier could have beaten him both times.)

DC got that speed, agility, power and strenght to pose huge problems to Ngannou who has really been fighting mainly guys who move like super heavy weights compared to DC. Cormier also got that chin on him which really needs steroid fed head kicks to drop him with (cept for rumbles hulk smash and gus' Saget esque knee.)

Daniel_Cormier-727x727-480x480.jpg
Mandingo dickriding is off the charts here.
Cormier is nothing special, Cain or werdum would give ngannou nightmares.

Mmath don't works.
Werdum doesn't have the takedowns or power to finish a Ngannou that would play carefully. Also we all know how Werdum buttflops when he is fighting a powerful striker and lose rounds by shee silliness.

While Cormier would probably love to go back to HW so that he can eat some tiramisu, he still comes up way short on the reach which was part of his problem versus Jones.

I think it all comes down to Ngannou's take down defense and fighting IQ. I suppose the amount of muscle power Cormier would gain by going up would matter as well.

EDIT* I actually like the idea of Cormier giving it a shot if Ngannou gets the belt. He is getting much older and staying at 205 is getting harder for him. The HW's could use another high ranked fighter too.

Cormier is probably the second best heavy weight and light heavyweight in the world only to fall short of Fedor and Jones (but you could say jones was never clean in majority of his fights, and with out steroids Cormier could have beaten him both times.)

DC got that speed, agility, power and strenght to pose huge problems to Ngannou who has really been fighting mainly guys who move like super heavy weights compared to DC. Cormier also got that chin on him which really needs steroid fed head kicks to drop him with (cept for rumbles hulk smash and gus' Saget esque knee.)

In his prime? No doubt.
Now? Doubtful

Cormier, prime Cain .. fighters who have a chin, endurance and excel at ground and pound. I've seen too many of the next big thing go on these streaks wininng by KOs in the first round then they get in a real challenge that last 3-5 rounds and they gas out. Fighters like Conor and Ngannou waste too much energy trying to blast their opponents out of the ring. And it works because the mentality of most MMA fighters is if they get hit, they retaliate.

The 41 year Floyd showed how to beat these type of fighters. Let them waste their energy the first couple of rounds then take over. You have to fight with a plan and know you will lose a few rounds.

Dc is slowing down with every fight. He can not beat top hws anymore imo

10899348_1677305582484085_1964498404_n.jpg

For reference.
WHOA!!!!<Lmaoo>
Will be even more impressive to see Ngannou upside down, mid-air as a result of that devastating high crotch single....

Black Fedor....YOU CAN DO IT!!!
giphy.gif

I thought you were going to talk about the guy who beat him already Zoumana Cisse!?

He did eat a big bomb from rumble and took it like a champ, but can he eat a big bomb from a guy that broke the world record in punching power....?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back