We all know the man to beat Francis Ngannou is...

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
None other than my boy, Daniel Cormier.

Cormier is probably the second best heavy weight and light heavyweight in the world only to fall short of Fedor and Jones (but you could say jones was never clean in majority of his fights, and with out steroids Cormier could have beaten him both times.)

DC got that speed, agility, power and strenght to pose huge problems to Ngannou who has really been fighting mainly guys who move like super heavy weights compared to DC. Cormier also got that chin on him which really needs steroid fed head kicks to drop him with (cept for rumbles hulk smash and gus' Saget esque knee.)

Daniel_Cormier-727x727-480x480.jpg

Why does DC always have that Carlton face?! Lmao that's what I love about him though

cock blocked by Cain though.
cain cant even wake up with out injuring himself.

cormier should jump back to heavy weight after the oezdemir fight challenge the winner after his fight.

None other than my boy, Daniel Cormier.

Cormier is probably the second best heavy weight and light heavyweight in the world only to fall short of Fedor and Jones (but you could say jones was never clean in majority of his fights, and with out steroids Cormier could have beaten him both times.)

DC got that speed, agility, power and strenght to pose huge problems to Ngannou who has really been fighting mainly guys who move like super heavy weights compared to DC. Cormier also got that chin on him which really needs steroid fed head kicks to drop him with (cept for rumbles hulk smash and gus' Saget esque knee.)

Daniel_Cormier-727x727-480x480.jpg
that is such a troll smile

B09-Silva-Cormier-Strikeforce-0911-4358.jpg

War Heavyweight DC!

DC would probably have been the GOAT HW by now if he wasn't best friends with that mexican chap

10899348_1677305582484085_1964498404_n.jpg

For reference.
good to see ngannou befriending dc so he can pull that excuse 'nah we friends, i cant fight dc' when the challenge arrives and he dodges getting submitted in round 2.

I like DC as much as anybody but I am not sure he can avoid those nuclear bombs. Stipe is going to whip that fool with footwork trust me

DC wins. It'd be like fighting a bigger slower version of Rumble. DC would wear on him, tire him out and then sub him in the 2nd or 3rd. Cain needs to retire so DC can be a 2 weight world champ.

@grinderman luv ya my dude but Cormier gets none of the goat when he's clean as a whistle and sick as a dog. Jones pushes his shit in everytime

Back