WBC Prez: Luis Ortiz Will Not Be Suspended, Retains His Ranking

Wilder? Where you at?
DVD-PlayerScreenSnapz022.jpg

Justice prevails.

Wilder and Joshua should be very, very worried.

Corruptionwise, the WBC has proven enough to be put in charge of awarding the next Olympics.

So is he still allowed to use the medication for his heart condition? Bs if so. Same concept as trt.

Is this similar to the TUE exception used by U.S and British athletes during the olympics and major cycling events? Basically athletes were allowed to use steroid inhaler for "conditions" like allergies and such. It was pretty shady since they were allowed to use these exception during big events like Tour De France, Giro Italia, and of course, the Olympics.

Wilder isnt the one pissing hot. Hes doing his job, unlike Povetkin and the repeat cheater Ortiz.

Yeah, I bet it's all Ortiz and Povetkin's fault for him having still not stepped up in competition past the Stiverne level in a 9 year career.
tenor.gif

Yeah, I bet it's all Ortiz and Povetkin's fault for him having still not stepped up in competition past the Stiverne level in a 9 year career.
tenor.gif
Its not his fault that the competition cant stop using PEDs every time they sign to fight him.

The ignorance on this forum surrounding Wilder’s opponents pissing hot is fucking mind blowing.

Ive been following fight sports for almost 20 years and Ive never seen anything like it.

The ignorance on this forum surrounding Wilder’s opponents pissing hot is fucking mind blowing.

Ive been following fight sports for almost 20 years and Ive never seen anything like it.

Then go soak your pillow
RareFortunateAdeliepenguin-max-1mb.gif

But it is objectively their fault that Wilder did not fight them yet. So any reasonable criticism of Wilder would have to extend doubly to those guys.

Yeah wilder ducking when people are caught using things when signed to fight him isn’t on deontay. If you tell me you’re taking something where you can powerlift twice a day and I can’t, you can fuck off.

British cycling confuses me because the person who has been better in the tour than anyone else from that team is accusing the previous top rider and nobody thinks he’s deflecting?

Sharapova in tennis took it on the chin (stop masturbating at the back) because she knew she fucked up and took something she shouldn’t have.

lol at wilder ducking, when he signs to fight these guys and they get pulled for cheating.

have you people lost your fucking minds?

lol at wilder ducking, when he signs to fight these guys and they get pulled for cheating.

have you people lost your fucking minds?
Hey dude, don’t mind if I take some nandrolone, the cream and the clear and testosterone in the run up to the fight with no sanctions? Cool brah.

Back