WBC orders GGG vs Charlo

Because he's far too dangerous at this point in Golovkin's career. Even when he was at his peak, I still think he'd have avoided Charlo.
lolwut??

HBO deal is done, GGG is a free agent essentially. If Charlo wants it, he can get it.

They dont get punished or lose their rankings, for example Linares, he’s one fight into 140 and if he fights and beats Broner he’s #1, pretty unfair but I would love to see Ramirez vs Linares

#wbcmandatory

That's what I'm saying. How can they "order" Golovkin to do something? They don't have any leverage. They have leverage over Charlo, though.

edit: it's starting to dawn on me that you might not have been talking to me. Preposterous!

lolwut??

HBO deal is done, GGG is a free agent essentially. If Charlo wants it, he can get it.

What does this have to do with HBO? I'm saying that Golovkin will duck Charlo, especially at this point in his career.

Yeah, and I'm saying you are delusional. GGG has never ducked anybody.
If beating the brakes off Charlo is the path toward the Canelo trilogy--- which is what he wants---then Jermall is going down.

GGG is never going to fight him (super high risk & low reward) Charlo has like 20 fans total (if that) he literally brings nothing to the table.

What does this have to do with HBO? I'm saying that Golovkin will duck Charlo, especially at this point in his career.
I don't think so. He's taken (somewhat) high risk/low reward fights in the past.

GGG is never going to fight him (super high risk & low reward) Charlo has like 20 fans total (if that) he literally brings nothing to the table.
Not like that superstar Vanes Martirosyan.

You did say 'fights' (plural), though. But yes, that was a high risk/low reward fight I suppose. However I think that Golovkin HAD to take that fight to retain any legitimacy as world champion, especially as a P4P fighter. He'd fought so many cans prior to that, he really had no other option than to fight Jacobs.

Not like that superstar Vanes Martirosyan.

Vanes is feather fisted, GGG/K2/Loeffler already had the date (5-5-18) booked on HBO and Abel wanted GGG to get some rounds in aka stay active.

lolwut??

Why would Charlo want it? He wanted the belt. He gets GGG coming off of a loss. The lure isn't there. Isn't he the #1 for the belt? Crock, absolute dumpster juice. Boo WBC....Booooo!!!

I'm not sure why Golovkin should have to fight Canelo's mandatory for him. That's suppose to be his responsibility now.

I'm not sure why Golovkin should have to fight Canelo's mandatory for him. That's suppose to be his responsibility now.
Because team GGG asked WBC to force a trilogy , so if he wants Goatnelo he must become the mandatory
latest

Man, GGG could still beat Charlo's ass. Suggesting he'd duck or avoid Charlo after his last 2 battles with Canelo... ha! Charlo is no Jacobs or Canelo!

You did say 'fights' (plural), though. But yes, that was a high risk/low reward fight I suppose. However I think that Golovkin HAD to take that fight to retain any legitimacy as world champion, especially as a P4P fighter. He'd fought so many cans prior to that, he really had no other option than to fight Jacobs.
Lots of his fights have been high risk/low reward. What did he get out of fighting Wade? Or Monroe?

Back