WBA ORDERS AJ VS POVETKIN NEXT

They definitely both can lose.

I expect AJ to beat that ass but Povetkin can punch.

I feel like this is another situation of promoters letting the fight "marinate". I get the concept to a degree but if you make people wait too long they just get annoyed and lose interest.

Noone lost interest in mayweather/pac though. People were disappointed yea, but they still paid up...biggest selling fight in history no?

Disappointed in Hearn and AJ to be honest. I’d cheer for Povetkin, but he’s been caught cheating so fuck that guy.

I just so disappoint!

Disappointed in Hearn and AJ to be honest. I’d cheer for Povetkin, but he’s been caught cheating so fuck that guy.

I just so disappoint!

I may cheer for Povetkin, tbh.

Never been a fan of the Heavies, welter/middleweight is where the good shits always been

Deontay will fight Breazeale next, been saying it for months. Keep earning peanuts Wilder you fucking time waster. Idiot.

Hope Povetkin gets mangled. That being said, fuck AJ and Wilder if either loses his 0 before they get to fight.

Deontay will fight Breazeale next, been saying it for months. Keep earning peanuts Wilder you fucking time waster. Idiot.
Do tell how this latest episode is on Wilder? He accepted the money and the location. No venue and fighting the same day as Canelo (even though theyre not asking Povetkin to), thats Wilder’s fault?

Do tell how this latest episode is on Wilder? He accepted the money and the location. No venue and fighting the same day as Canelo (even though theyre not asking Povetkin to), thats Wilder’s fault?

He hasn’t accepted anything. This whole episode is smoke and mirrors. To be honest the only one missing out here is Deontay but I think he’s that deluded he thinks he will get another chance. Won’t happen, Eddie and AJ don’t negotiate with messers and time wasters. They’ll move on, probably fight Povetkin, another mandatory and then maybe Fury if he doesn’t get KO’d before.

Wilder took 4 weeks to say he accepted terms.....and he only said that when everyone in the know know Povetkin fight was about to be announced. Basically Wilder spent far to long trying to negotiate as the A side and by the time he come around its too late. That's how I see it. AJ wants the other belt but he doesn't need it know he can have a couple of other big money fights first Povetkin and then Whyte. What is wilder going to do in the meantime? Nothing much is my guess.

Next time Wilder announces he'll sign a contract, here's my advice ............ SIGN IT!!

Man was arguing about rematches and Venue on deadline day, I'd of f*&%ked him off as well, man needs to learn his place in the pecking order and cool that ego of his.

Why does he need a rematch clause? thought he was a sure winner? AJ is risking 3 belts of course he gets a formality rematch clause.

Wilder is taking the p*ss bruv, go fight Breazeale and make pittance.

Never seen so much ridiculous BS in all my life, its like a tramp being offered a million and turning his nose up to it demanding 2 mill or nothing??

Next time Wilder announces he'll sign a contract, here's my advice ............ SIGN IT!!

Man was arguing about rematches and Venue on deadline day, I'd of f*&%ked him off as well, man needs to learn his place in the pecking order and cool that ego of his.

Why does he need a rematch clause? thought he was a sure winner? AJ is risking 3 belts of course he gets a formality rematch clause.

Wilder is taking the p*ss bruv, go fight Breazeale and make pittance.

Never seen so much ridiculous BS in all my life, its like a tramp being offered a million and turning his nose up to it demanding 2 mill or nothing??
Should we start comparing Deontay to broner in terms of ability of throwing money down the shitter?

Lol.

It'll probably just generate more money for their respective camps when the fight gets made for 2019.

Dragging it out too long

Get in there and fight ffs, stop wasting prime years

Wait didn't Wilder have contract on his table and wasn't able to sign it smh?

Back