wazuru judogi

landry932

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was looking for a new judogi, adidas or bamboobreak, but someone tells me that wazuru judogi are cheap but we'll made. Anyone had an experiense with this brand? You can get a double weave for 50$ Can

no? at that price it's almost worth buying just to try. if it's garbage you can use the gi top for uchikomi and pullups and have a spare pair of pants.

i really like fuji's double weaves. they're cut nicely, the seams are taped, the material is very sturdy but soft, and they're usually under $100 usd. very good gis for the price, and they seem to be very durable.

I was looking for a new judogi, adidas or bamboobreak, but someone tells me that wazuru judogi are cheap but we'll made. Anyone had an experiense with this brand? You can get a double weave for 50$ Can

Wazuru were the gi's sold by my gym about two years ago, some of the guys still have them and they are in a very ok condition after 2 years of constant rolling (those guys roll about 6-7 times a week). They are in a better condition than the adidas some of the guys have

I have Bamboo breaks and I really like them and they don't used up fast, they are now what is sold by my gym.

My sensei say wazuru is piece of crap because it's "illegal" in competition because of the wide seam on the back, the thick collar and stiff fabric. I bought it anyway, the sizing chart is a bit weird, I first buy a 6 ( since the chart say 84-95 kg and I weight 104kg) and it was really oversize for me, so I bought a 5 and it seems perfect. Seriously, for 50$ it's incredible!

Back