Ways that Sherdog could improve?

Speaking of that turd, haven't seen him start in a thread in a while. I guess his mom kicked him out of the basement.
probably laying low after making an ass out of himself, once again lol

We need a way to limit shit threads from being created. Esp in the heavies where I'm guessing most of it occurs.

IP bans would be fun too ; )

10xwy14.jpg

What are some things that would make your experience more enjoyable on this site? Besides the shitty threads I seem to make.

Bring back teh custom belts. (Yeah, I know. I'm the already the champ). Also an option to upload your own custom Emoticons. These would be options for Platinum accounts.

<mma4> .

I've seen a lot through the years and feel the site is pretty well managed now.

I'm not a teenage rebel without a cause anymore either all charged up on energy drinks. I'm sure something could be better, just think a lot of credit should be given for how things have improved in terms of decision making, writing, moderation, and very even handed attempts to get fair outcomes.

Part of this is that MMA attracted a wild wild west atmosphere of fans, and most of the adherents who were administrators, moderators, posters, and trolls were interested in seeing men punch other men into unconsciousness.

As a result, everyone, posters and staff had a lot of pride and wanted to be tough, that seemed to lead to a whole lot of drama and craziness.

It was like a Mad Max amalgam of heavy handed enforcement of the Law Codes of Sherwood, coupled with often juvenile reactions and outrages from the masses of posters. The culture at times was anarchy, and then like a police state, and then like occasionally the anarchists would rush the prison, and if you were just hanging out at the time you would be like, "What is going on?"

That must have been doubly challenging for those trying to run the world's largest MMA forum. Questions of "How the heck do we deal with these people?" Must have been common.

Through it all though a lot of mods and administrators did a ton of hard work to turn the Thunder-dome, or maybe Jurassic Park, into a more enjoyable Theme Park that has places for the whole family as well as for wilder fun.

To those who run the site, thanks for all the hard work.

Don’t really have too many issues, I don’t want this site turned into reddit. At first I didn’t care for the likes button but now I actually like it as you can just like a post instead of replying with a one word answer. I guess less circle jerks would be a good thing, but that’s more on the posters and not the site.

I've heard the arguments against it, but I still think a TV/Movie sub-forum would be cool.

Other than that, it is impressive how proudly dumb some posters are. You forget about these people in real life because you just avoid them.

It's like being back in grade 4 in the shitty neighborhood you grew up in except you don't have to sit next them in class.

Something about sending hot asian sluts around to posters houses or something.

Back