Ways for Conor to mindbang Floyd when the fight happens

Maudseetdik

Silver Belt
Banned
Reaction score
What are some ways you think Conor could mindfuck Floyd at the press conferences/weigh ins?

I think if Conor planted his hand right on floyds mug and mushed the fuck out of him and pushed him backwards before the guy separating them could do anything, it would completely make Floyd feel cucked.

Honestly, with the way Floyd has gotten physical with previous opponents, particularly grabbing Ortiz by the throat, I don't see why someone hasn't already mushed him in the face at a conference or weigh in.

Conor has NOTHING on Floyd.

<36>

He can't brag about his money. He can't brag about his cars. He can't even brag about his b*t*hes because FM owns hotter ones.

And the recent trash talks have Conor looking more and more like a pansy.

The dude is taking a year off to help deliver Nate's baby. Maybe FM will shed some nice words on that..

<36>

The fight won't happen.

But humoring IF it did, Floyd would completely embarrass McG, and no amount of mental warfare would matter.

There is nothing Conor can say to rustle Floyd. Floyd is richer and more accomplished than McGregor can probably dream of. Money is McGregor's go to insult and he's got no ammunition here.

The fight is definitely happening . too much money to not happen.

Why would Conor risk losing for 3 million when he can lose for over 50 million?

Its going to happen.

And while Floyd is more accomplished, nothing pisses off the king than acting as if he isn't the king and is unworthy of the title.

People like Floyd thrive off of respect and if you act like he isn't a big deal whatsoever he loses his mind.

Floyd is his own promoter, undefeated athlete & owns his own brand.
Conor has an employer, has lost 3 times & has UFC controlling his brand.
If you think they will go in on equal footing, you're mistaken. If they fight, Conor works for Floyd.

When will this be put to rest? McGregor is an MMA fighter, Floyd Mayweather is a boxer. Just because McGregor uses boxing in his MMA it does not make him a great boxer. Especially not compared to one of the greatest to ever have stood in the ring. Mcgregor has nothing on Mayweather in boxing, just like Mayweather wouldn't have much chance against McGregor in a MMA match.

Conor has NOTHING on Floyd.

<36>

He can't brag about his money. He can't brag about his cars. He can't even brag about his b*t*hes because FM owns hotter ones.

And the recent trash talks have Conor looking more and more like a pansy.

The dude is taking a year off to help deliver Nate's baby. Maybe FM will shed some nice words on that..

<36>
Can't argue with that

The fight won't happen.

But humoring IF it did, Floyd would completely embarrass McG, and no amount of mental warfare would matter.
I agree, I doubt it happens, BUT...

the only way I think Conor can get inside the head of one of boxing's greatest ever fighters would be to remind him constantly that Conor has absolutely nothing to lose and that Floyd is putting his entire legacy on the line and will never be able to live it down if Conor beats him.
Surely that would have to be in the back of his mind somewhere

"I’ve got the reach. I’ve got youth. I’ve got the confidence. I’ve got the unpredictable style. You can’t prepare for a style like me. A guy said to me, why conquer one world when you can conquer two?"

mcgregor.jpg

lol, Conor likes boxing and thinks money is the most impressive thing ever. He'll probably have a boner at the weigh in again.

Back