Wayne's World 2

Wow. looks like we found our first bigot in the thread. no wonder you were chased out of the War Room. you think because im gay, i'd have a gay name? i have a pickle AV dude. that not enough. reported

I am calling you lord of the gays. Do you think that is an insult?

The dream sequence in the desert with the naked Indian was pretty funny.

Personally, I think Myers could pull off a Wayne's World 3. I would watch it.

Last edited:
I honestly can't imagine watching WW2 of my own free will, let alone rewatching it...
Good Lord, Luke, call somebody when you're that low. We are here for you, bro.

Wayne's World 2 was certainly not as good as the original, but it gets more hate than it deserves. I enjoyed it.

raw
my friends and I use this quote more often than the situation calls for, but we're quoting "An Officer and a Gentleman". No homo?

I think they're both brilliant.

I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether.

I honestly can't imagine watching WW2 of my own free will, let alone rewatching it...
Good Lord, Luke, call somebody when you're that low. We are here for you, bro.

Prime Tia Carrera alone is worth the rewatch

Terrible movie. Neither stand the test of time. The SNL skits were funny though.

Yeah I remember back when OZ was on the air, Wayne's World came on TV one night and I was like holy shit that's Beecher.

I think they're both brilliant.

I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether.

I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.....

WaynesWorld207.jpg

Back