Waterson/Torres starting off 218 PPV over Teymur/Klose, Al/Felder and Alex/Yancy unappreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at anyone looking for logic in UFC card order.

Wmma is one of the reasons why my interest in ufc is declining.

Well if the draft beer and hot wings you ate earlier start to come out you can use this fight as you shit break.

shertards complains when UFC doesn't follow the rankings and now that UFC is doing that, by putting #5 against #6 over #11 against unranked, they complain again LOL

<{hughesimpress}><{nope}>

Thx for your opinion.

i believe your wrong, im excited for this fight. and im sure the UFC's data shows your in the minority on that.

A PPV kiss from Michelle for all the haters.

giphy.gif
<{1-69}>

Sick main card and FS1 prelims. We could have Magana on either. Quit bitching.

I understand why Dana White calls some so-called fans derogatory names.

'Women fighters?! ZOMG! - call the waambulance.'

I'd bet most of you whiners aren't paying any way. Loser crybabies.

I understand why Dana White calls some so-called fans derogatory names.

'Women fighters?! ZOMG! - call the waambulance.'

I'd bet most of you whiners aren't paying any way. Loser crybabies.

its BS, no wonder why the PPV numbers are so bad these days, they always putting some random garbage WMMA fight on the main PPV card, no one cares or wants to watch it. its so amateurish and low level.

20% of the ppv is inferior = not getting my money. Would you buy courtside seats to the NBA if the third quarter of the game was played by the WNBL team instead of the NBA?

I want to watch the best fight the best. Ill watch manlets and women fight occasionally but im not going to shell out premium money for it.

No wonder the UFC ppv numbers are tanking so hard. Im obviously not alone on this point.

Ye sure ppv numbers are tanking so hard because of some wmma fights...They tanked with or wihout wmma fights.
They put good fights on prelims probably to please Fox. That's whole story. New TV deal new rules I hope so.
Actually Waterson on main card is good move, she got as many followers as combined fighters mentioned by TS.
Why Japanese rankings were not tanking when Rene Kubota fought?
Actually fighters like Teymur, Kolse, Al, Felder, Alex, Yancy have to be on free tv to get more exposure, they won't get it on main card bought by 200-300 k ppl, but on free tv where they will be watched by 1M.

So the main-card starts with a 15 minute break to piss and get something to eat.

Can't say I'm too excited about that fight being on the main-card.

At least it's not in the middle where it could really kill momentum. :confused:

Paul Felder vs Iaquinta followed by Waterson vs Torres is the most anti-climactic thing I can imagine, especially since it kicks off the main-card but is inferior to pretty much every other fight on the card. But yeah, in the middle would be even worse.
But well, at least the prelims are fucking stacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back