Waterson/Torres starting off 218 PPV over Teymur/Klose, Al/Felder and Alex/Yancy unappreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
damn that sucks. Two mediocre fighters one of which is boring af in Torres starting a PPV off over those 3 is terrible arrangement

Waterson/Torres starting off 218 PPV over Teymur/Klose

doc-rivers.gif

there's another thread about this in first page, maybe you should have checked?

and KH is in a number 1 contender fight, that fight is where it should be, fuck Cringin Al

I think Tecia and Michelle will put on a fun fight. Tecia Pennington gets finishes.

That sucks. Oh, well. If thats how they want to package their $60 card, that's on them. I'd have chosen Al/Felder.

Waterson/Torres starting off 218 PPV over Teymur/Klose

doc-rivers.gif

that fight is gonna be nuts

there's another thread about this in first page, maybe you should have checked?

and KH is in a number 1 contender fight, that fight is where it should be, fuck Cringin Al

didnt see it

WTF she just got murked her last fight by the girl whos fighting for the title. Why would this be a title eliminator for her?

didnt see it

WTF she just got murked her last fight by the girl whos fighting for the title. Why would this be a title eliminator for her?
well Rose is on a 1 win streak and is fighting JJ because she had a great win, if KH does something similar and gets a sub next shot is going for her 100%, Tecia is 5-1 in UFC or something like that i think, should be enough, the other girls already had their chances

bout order doesnt matter

you clearly havent watched much PRIDE or WEC

nothing like a gureat string of bouts crescendoing to an incredible main event or comain or cooling off for the finale

bout order doesnt matter
Course it fucking does, he just said it's starting off the PPV. Can you read? Even if it's a free card it matters. Ever heard of 'momentum'? That will be gone after Iaquinta vs Felder

That's because most fans don't know and don't give a shit about those guys, Waterson is a bigger draw than all those guys you mentioned.

well Rose is on a 1 win streak and is fighting JJ because she had a great win, if KH does something similar and gets a sub next shot is going for her 100%, Tecia is 5-1 in UFC or something like that i think, should be enough, the other girls already had their chances
Look at you talkin about how Iaquinta is 'only' ranked #11 as opposed to Tecia/KH being #6/7 in a division where they get title shots off ONE fucking win. Feminism man...

Yeah, how dare they put the #5 and #6 fighters in the division on the PPV. Those monsters, putting them at a higher billing than other fighters outside of the top ten or unranked. The nerve of some people...

A PPV kiss from Michelle for all the haters.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back