Watching Threads

PerpetualWB

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hi, noob here. I recently clicked "watch thread" (without getting email notifications) on a couple of threads I wanted to keep up with. I have noticed that there have been posts in those threads and I haven't gotten notifications on the top right where I see posts have been liked, awarded trohpy, etc. Where should I be looking to see that there has been action in the thread? Sorry if this is a repeat question and thanks in advance!

If I understand right, note that you will only be notified one time until revisiting that thread and if you do not return, you will not receive further notifications.

Think of the flags at top-right as bookmarks rather than an activity feed.

If I understand right, note that you will only be notified one time until revisiting that thread and if you do not return, you will not receive further notifications.

Think of the flags at top-right as bookmarks rather than an activity feed.
Correctamundo

I can't find my watched threads at all.

Where can I review my watched threads?

I can't find my watched threads at all.

Where can I review my watched threads?
Hi,

So, go to top-right of page and from the username drop-down menu, tick Your News Feed. From the landing page, now check the left-side panel for Watched Threads; it should be in the panel's first subsection, right under an option to view your Likes history.

If I click on your news feed, it just takes me to a list of my likes. I dont see watched threads anywhere.

Sorry, its a list of users i follow, and their activity.

Ok I resolved it. It doesn't work on the phone. Had to use desktop.

Question here, how can I get emailnotifications only if someone responds to my posts, without me watching a thread?

Back