Watching these videos make me realize how small those flyweights are

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I still enjoy watching these guys box, but man I never realized just how tiny they really are. They could have been horse jockeys on the side.

Man these guys are tiny this girl looks like a giant compared to them

Yet a regular sized guy like Golovkin who is 5 foot 10 towers over her how small are these guys?

You're saying people who weigh a lean 112lbs are small? Get out of town!

Yet a regular sized guy like Golovkin who is 5 foot 10 towers over her how small are these guys?

If only there existed some way to find out this information

You're saying people who weigh a lean 112lbs are small? Get out of town!

If only there existed some way to find out this information
A tool that can be used for specifically this kind of research, like the encyclopaedia britannica but easier to search in quicker and more specifically.

Damn that lady's stacked.

Er, right, flyweights. Yeah man them flyweights, tiny little fellas. Did you also notice that water is wet? Fucking unreal yo. :p

Damn that lady's stacked.

Er, right, flyweights. Yeah man them flyweights, tiny little fellas. Did you also notice that water is wet? Fucking unreal yo. :p
Is the right reaction.

Hey dude what do you notice about this picture? Her massive rack? Interesting, I found my attention drawn to the little guy on the left. Lol.

I still enjoy watching these guys box, but man I never realized just how tiny they really are. They could have been horse jockeys on the side.

Man these guys are tiny this girl looks like a giant compared to them

you're starting to remind me of a size queen

Is the right reaction.

Hey dude what do you notice about this picture? Her massive rack? Interesting, I found my attention drawn to the little guy on the left. Lol.

Honestly, I locked onto the massive rack, then noticed little dude only for my eyes to snap the fuck back onto those divine pillows as they were practically eye level with little dude lol

Edit: ok ok so they more like shoulder level, but whatevs, those tits effectively put me into tunnel vision-mode o_O

the 112 pounders are small?

why hadn't anybody told me? I would never have watched those manlets if I had known!

At least I know now that I can focus all my attention on Brock. That's where it's at.

They should launch midget class too would be interested to watch.

Next thing you know they'll claim water is wet.

They should make them fight in a really big ring with really high ropes.

They should make them fight in a really big ring with really high ropes.
I like this idea, but let me just modify it a little bit, if I may be so bold: first, we make it an eight sided cage. Then we add a bunch of drunk fans calling them manlets. Then we distribute corn nuts and xyience. I think this has the potential to be a billion dollar industry.

Last edited:
I like this idea, but let me just modify it a little bit: we make it an eight sided cage. Then we add a bunch of drunk fans calling them manlets. Then we distribute corn nuts and xyience. I think this could be a billion dollar industry.

<Dana05>

Is the right reaction.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Twinks are very popular.

i wonder how long before she accuses a boxer of staring at her boobs while interviewing them

Back