Watching the Bisping/Weidman drama it becomes apparent that...

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bisping would mindfuck Weidman out of his sanity before the fight even starts.

If Bisping can make Weidman so gotten to with a couple of British verbal jabs imagine what happens when they're scheduled to fight each other.

Seems like folks from the British Isles are amazing at talking shit.

The Chris is already gotten to and shook.

If I was a betting man, I'd put the money on the Chris in that fight.

Let's all sit back and wait for the TS to name all the fights that Weidman lost because of verbal sparring.
76c3138b9d89c70cee79afb5eb0a3aba.jpg

The truth of the matter is Vitor is the only fighter that made Weidman angry and he brutally beat the brakes off of him.

in your hypothetical division in less than one year we could see Romero vs Chuck, or Romero vs Franklin

book it Dana

Bisping would mindfuck Weidman out of his sanity before the fight even starts.

If Bisping can make Weidman so gotten to with a couple of British verbal jabs imagine what happens when they're scheduled to fight each other.

Seems like folks from the British Isles are amazing at talking shit.
Sure he'd mind fuck him. But bispng still loses. And he loses to everyone in the top 5

He would have to step into the cage to actually beat Chris and he hasn't seemed to eager to defend that belt for a while now. I guess he's the undisputed mindfuck champion of 185 for sure but I would like to see him face contenders in the actual cage.

I have wanted to see this fight for a very long time. I say book it. Apparently Robert Whitaker is out until like January or February. Make the fight with Chris. Why not? Mike has not fought anyone credible since winning that belt.

Sorry to break it to you, but bisping aint fightin anytime soon son.

And by the way Mike is not really a good enough fighter to shake anybody. If anything his performances dictate you will not take him seriously like Luke.

Bisping' trash talk isn't that good.
His mind games are nonexistent, because they don't work on anyone. He just comes off as a British asshole.

Bisping should be thanking Weidman for knocking Gastelum out of the division because it allows Bisping to slip back into the Top 10 at middleweight.

I have wanted to see this fight for a very long time. I say book it. Apparently Robert Whitaker is out until like January or February. Make the fight with Chris. Why not? Mike has not fought anyone credible since winning that belt.
weidman? are you nuts? the guy is 1-3. romero. hell, even GSP is more legitimate than weidman

weidman? are you nuts? the guy is 1-3. romero. hell, even GSP is more legitimate than weidman

It's the bigger fight. Far more marketable. You can't even understand anything Romero says..

It's the bigger fight. Far more marketable. You can't even understand anything Romero says..
weidman is more marketable than romero? not sure. romero and bisping has some nice back and forth, the burning flag crap and all that

Makes sense. Reward the guy who was 1-3 in last fights a title fight that isnt a last minute change

Whoa... everyone needs to slow down. This is the first fight Weidman has won in how many years? Let's not forget the massive size difference between he and KG. Bisping won't be so easy to take down and this is a proven fact. The only person in the division that Bisping is a gimme for is Whittaker.

Back