watching season 5

My favorites were the first Latin America season, season 3, and season 4 the Comeback. My interest in the show started to fade around season 5, I can't really remember much about 5 through 9. I stopped watching after the Kimbo bait and switch they did with season 10, trying to make it out like he fought again after he lost just shamelessly trying to get ratings knowing full and well he never fought again.

yeah that live season sucked with guys like Chiesa, Iaquinta, Jury, Vick, Cruickshank, Tuck... the fuck are you smoking.
I didn't say that it was all bad. But because it was live you did not get to know the fighters that well. If it would have been a success, the UFC would have done it again... so maybe you should stop smoking...

I didn't say that it was all bad. But because it was live you did not get to know the fighters that well. If it would have been a success, the UFC would have done it again... so maybe you should stop smoking...
What are you talking about? TUF 15 was filmed over 13 weeks, whereas TUF is normally filmed in 6 weeks. As such, there was literally 7 extra weeks of material to get to know the fighters.

It was a complete success for anyone who watched it. It was the only season in TUF history where you could bet on the fights. Unfortunately, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze, and it's a nightmare to have 16 guys cooped up in a house for 3 months.

Back