watching season 5

politozx7r

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
haven't seen it since it aired live

I forgot how many great fighters came out of this season

What are your favourite seasons ?

TUF 1, 2, 4: The Comeback and 5 were all great I thought. The show got progressively worse after that. The last season I enjoyed was when Michael Chiesa's father passed away mid-season, Chiesa goes to the funeral, comes back, and wins the show.

TUF 1, 2, 4: The Comeback and 5 were all great I thought. The show got progressively worse after that. The last season I enjoyed was when Michael Chiesa's father passed away mid-season, Chiesa goes to the funeral, comes back, and wins the show.
Ya I pretty much watched all the earlier shows when they happened but When it went down hill I gave up

The last one I watch was probably the kimbo meat head big country schaub season

This! Also Rampage vs Evans season was pretty good. Rampage is great for TV

The Matt Serra season was worth every second they asked Matt a question

TUF 14 was a good season for a later on one

Bisping and Mayhem were entertaining and the finale fight of Bermudez vs Brandao was dope

Ya I remember that

Best part of the season when he shreds that door to like 10 pieces lol
One of my favorite Sherdog comments was after Rampage went to Bellator where someone said that if he rematched the door they would take the door by UD.

I enjoyed them all, seasons 1-14 and each were entertaining for their own reasons.

Once the UFC and Fox got together I feel like they tried to make the show like some bullshit ESPN NFL production

Eff that

Last good season had the "Lemme bang bros"

I watched tuf 10 and since then, I've watch almost all of the season. I do remember watching tuf 1-5 as a kid a lil but wasn't rly into it and didn't really pay attention to it as much. Tuf 14 bisping vs Miller was hands down the best tuf season ever.

Well, i love the Comeback season.
Also 5,8,9,Smashes.
Smashes felt unique might watch it again.

7 and 17 are probably my favorite. 2, 5, 14 are great as well

5 and 7 are my favorites.

Hard for me to remember the numbers but...

1,2,4,5, seasons with Amir, Bader, Chiesa, Dodson and Kelvin

I'm also watching season 5 now, lots of good fighter came from that season (diaz, maynard, manny and lauzon).

I watched them all, some were better than others but all were interesting. The worst season was the live season.

Like most the earlier seasons 1-5 were best. Think the reason was they had more depth of great fighters. Whichever makes sense as there were less promotions and much less fighters already signed with the UFC.

Now fighters are less experienced and more young prospects trying out for the show.

Still think TUF is a great chance for fighters to get into the big show. Perhaps they should do only one seasonal per year and look for more of the best talent world wide. Make it more about the fights and training than the other BS.

I'm also watching season 5 now, lots of good fighter came from that season (diaz, maynard, manny and lauzon).

I watched them all, some were better than others but all were interesting. The worst season was the live season.
yeah that live season sucked with guys like Chiesa, Iaquinta, Jury, Vick, Cruickshank, Tuck... the fuck are you smoking.

Back