Watching Moroz is like watching women's tennis

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
Grunting on every shot makes me hit the mute button.

Woman tennis should get the Ric Flair treatment .

this shiet is boring as phuck bro. 3 more fights till perry. sigh

would rather watch 2 guys in middle school slug it out on the playground. srs

I know in striking/karate, you’re supposed to ince after each strike to remind yourself to breath.

Why the fuck do women have to do that shit in tennis? They’ve got about 3 seconds to remember.......lame. Sexy, but lame

That shit looks like an air kicking contest. I love WMMA but damn...:rolleyes:

Dont shit on her. She does this for her blind fans so they know when she is landing a strike, or in most cases, striking air.

Hill is tough as nails but it seems like all of her fights are basically forgettable decisions.

Dont shit on her. She does this for her blind fans so they know when she is landing a strike, or in most cases, striking air.
More fighters should adopt this.

She needs to learn how to throw power punches. Her hands have almost no torque behind them. Her trainers are failing her, in that regard.

That aside, most definitely would.

MeoEw2V.jpg

11186814_980986308593169_683134654_n.jpg

maryna_moroz_fn.jpeg

All day.

I know in striking/karate, you’re supposed to ince after each strike to remind yourself to breath.

Why the fuck do women have to do that shit in tennis? They’ve got about 3 seconds to remember.......lame. Sexy, but lame
For the very same reason. Swinging rackets = swinging punches...;)

Ive trained with her. She armbared me lol

She needs to learn how to throw power punches. Her hands have almost no torque behind them. Her trainers are failing her, in that regard.

That aside, most definitely would.

MeoEw2V.jpg

11186814_980986308593169_683134654_n.jpg

maryna_moroz_fn.jpeg

All day.

East Slavic women are the definition of be careful what you wish for.

this shiet is boring as phuck bro. 3 more fights till perry. sigh

would rather watch 2 guys in middle school slug it out on the playground. srs
Welcome to the WME Era!

I have only watched a handful of cards since they took over, it is so garbage. I watched like every event from 13-16, but then the Fertittas sold, they fired all the good people, got rid of some of their best fighters, started pushing WMMA and cans like Sage, watered down everything to the point of drowning, lost out on all the new signings (i.e. Jack Swagger and Minakov), refuse to sign the best like Askren and depend on suckers to perpetually turn in for the UFC brand.

Back