Watching Mayweather fights.... he is fast but....

Watch some Mayweather highlights, like this.

No offense to Mayweather because he is fast with good footwork, but the guys he is going against make Ivan Buchinger look like a K1 striker. The footwork of most of his opponents are just rubbish boxing "stand up straight" and "dont cut the ring off so Mayweather can counter me all day long". Can't see McGregor falling for this since he pushes the action in most of his fights and cuts the cage off well.

Mayweather has had numerous split decision, scraping by victories that are embarrassing for the supposed GOAT of boxing. I hope Conor folds him in half.

conor.gif

You're nuts. All that video shows is how easy Floyd is going to whip Conor. It will be very embarrassing for mma. Just like James Toney fighting Randy was to boxing.

wow this HAS to be an absolute troll job by ts. Floyd has fought and beaten with absolute ease the best of the best inthe sport. From De la Hoya to Pac to JMM to Canelo to Maidana to Mosley to Judah to hatton to Arturo Gatti to cotto to Berto to Chicanito....Floyd especially later in his career post 30 years old fought nothing but top guys and legends. Some on the downside of their careers for sure but an old De la Hoya was still better than 95% of whomever else was out there to fight. He not only beat these men he made them swing at air all night and put on absolute clinics aside from the first Maidana fight which was a brawl and Floyd got hit a lot but showed great heart and chin and I recall Cotto landing on him and the zab fight had some nice shots iirc. Floyd is amazing and will make conor swing at air all night.

No you fool. If you've trained a single day in your life you'd know that boxing in MMA is not the same boxing as boxing the sport. You try to box the way do in MMA in a boxing match you will get KOd in the first round

You know damn well he was trolling you. Yet you still wrote that? Come on mate

Nope. I already have rich parents. I have never worked a job in my entire life and never will
I bet your your entire Transformers Action figure set.
Watch some Mayweather highlights, like this.

No offense to Mayweather because he is fast with good footwork, but the guys he is going against make Ivan Buchinger look like a K1 striker. The footwork of most of his opponents are just rubbish boxing "stand up straight" and "dont cut the ring off so Mayweather can counter me all day long". Can't see McGregor falling for this since he pushes the action in most of his fights and cuts the cage off well.

Mayweather has had numerous split decision, scraping by victories that are embarrassing for the supposed GOAT of boxing. I hope Conor folds him in half.

conor.gif

Great Conor Gif. I lost multiple brain cells from this rubbish troll thread. Floyd is a ghost. Unless floyd comes in on week long bender of coke/hookers/lap dances; Conor literally might not land one punch on Floyd.

If 2K is important to you, you aren't rich. Please wake up from your rich dad poor dad 3rd world upbringing.

I really doubt what you say is true. If 2k not shit to you, then make a video saying your name is Rubberman and burn 2k. I doubt you even have 2k to burn up. Just another person talk shit that don't have shit.

remember when glory kickboxing god joe "muh superior striking technique" schilling tried mma and got blown the fuck out in the first round by some no-name asian guy with 5 fights LOL

WcnZDOm.gif

so much for other sports having better striking than mma

First: Nobody actually thinks Mayweather is GOAT. It's an absurd statement. Ray Robinson, that name destroys any discussion of calling Floyd the GOAT.
how the fuck does it do that lol?
99% of people who say SRR is GOAT have never actually seen more than like 1 full fight from him. "brb going to watch black and white 144p grainy shit footage from 80 years ago"
its the biggest circlejerk ever of special snowflakes trying to make themselves seem more intelligent or more educated or as "better" fans for thinking some guy who lost 20 times and most people never heard of is the "goat"
floyd > srr and its not even debatable

Canelo Alvarez, Marcos maidana, JMM, Miguel cotton, Shane mosely, Ricky hatton, victor Ortiz, Manny PAC.... And a bum with limited amateur boxing experience and zero pro experience who got smammed with 1-2's by Nate Diaz and had to panic wrestle is going to do better than the above mentioned great fighters?

remember when glory kickboxing god joe "muh superior striking technique" schilling tried mma and got blown the fuck out in the first round by some no-name asian guy with 5 fights LOL

WcnZDOm.gif

WcnZDOm.gif

Kickboxing is totally different than boxing. To be a top boxer you have to great at that one aspect and train just that. To be a great Mma fighter you don't have be great at one aspect. You need be just good at different aspect.

Of course boxer going lose in a mma. But 99% mma fighter will not try to straight box with the boxer.

Mma fighter trying box a great boxer can't use all the aspects he trains. Limited to only one aspect, all the time he put in learn different fighting style. The boxer used that time to push his boxing more.

It's not often a pure boxer does great in mma. Holly probably only one, but she put a lot work in to become a mma fighter. It didn't happen over night. Same thing with mma fighter trying go pro boxing. Not many mma made it in top 50 ranking in boxing, which I don't know any.

how the fuck does it do that lol?
99% of people who say SRR is GOAT have never actually seen more than like 1 full fight from him. "brb going to watch black and white 144p grainy shit footage from 80 years ago"
its the biggest circlejerk ever of special snowflakes trying to make themselves seem more intelligent or more educated or as "better" fans for thinking some guy who lost 20 times and most people never heard of is the "goat"
floyd > srr and its not even debatable

I have seen SRR's fights with: Gene Fullmer x4, Jake Lamotta x3, Joey Maxim, Carmen Basilio, x2, Rocky Graziano. But by all means, speak about how everyone has only seen a smidgen of grainy footage from one incomplete fight. And if you think nobody has heard of Sugar Ray Robinson, well then, you are proudly yelling at the water about how much of a dipshit you are.

SRR is better than Sugar Ray Leonard, who would have smoked Mayweather. Sugar Ray Robinson is better than Julio Cesar Chavez, who would have broken down Mayweather. SRR is better than Roberto Duran, who would have punished Mayweather. I can go on and on.

But sure, tell us all about how Mayweather is the GOAT, having carefully picked every single opponent since his second fight with Jose Luis Castillo, whilst ducking nearly every single threat to his zero when they were in their primes.

I have seen SRR's fights with: Gene Fullmer x4, Jake Lamotta x3, Joey Maxim, Carmen Basilio, x2, Rocky Graziano. But by all means, speak about how everyone has only seen a smidgen of grainy footage from one incomplete fight. And if you think nobody has heard of Sugar Ray Robinson, well then, you are proudly yelling at the water about how much of a dipshit you are.

SRR is better than Sugar Ray Leonard, who would have smoked Mayweather. Sugar Ray Robinson is better than Julio Cesar Chavez, who would have broken down Mayweather. SRR is better than Roberto Duran, who would have punished Mayweather. I can go on and on.

But sure, tell us all about how Mayweather is the GOAT, having carefully picked every single opponent since his second fight with Jose Luis Castillo, whilst ducking nearly every single threat to his zero when they were in their primes.
just saying "this guy is better than this guy" doesnt make it so

Back