Watched the OG total recall today

This, Robocop, and Starship Troppers are Paul V’s best work in my opinion

See you at the party

best part was Kwato

open your mind Quaid
that movie is so dope from start to finish, stll holds up

I don't think it was ever said outright, but its implied that it WAS all the implant....something about "Blue skys on Mars" line in the movie and the fact that there are Blue skys on Mars at the end......
its left up to you to decide, or if you want, argue with you sibling for 20 years.<45>

the short story which it is based on, leaves no grey area, he was an agent.

I mentioned this a couple of times before but wth. Saw this in the theatres with pops, he had to convince the theatre employee I was 13(i was 10). Saw my first set of movie boobs for the 1st time. And they were 3. Everything else irl now just pales in comparison.

I always thought the perfect ending for the original would have been for Arnold to wake up in the chair at Recall and have everything be the implanted dream that he selected.

Tbh it all could still be wish fulfilment. That's left up to you.

I rewatched it with my kids last year. I still thought it was OK, the kids weren't impressed.

So OG means original? How damn lazy is everyone getting?

None. Now answer my question since I asked first. What harm does remaking it do?

Because instead of playing the much better, classic, original... the TV stations play the new one instead, which is a travesty.

Back