Watched the OG total recall today

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
What an awesome flick. It totally holds up. After watching the new one I can't believe how much better the 90s one was. Hollywood needs to get its shite together and make a proper remake of it.

Completely forgot there was a remake until now.

Thanks a lot...

Completely forgot there was a remake until now.

Sounds like this thread gave you ... Total Recall. Of the Total Recall remake.

giphy.gif

What an awesome flick. It totally holds up. After watching the new one I can't believe how much better the 90s one was. Hollywood needs to get its shite together and make a proper remake of it.

The original is great, why would it need a remake?

Damn it's been a while since I watched that. All I'm remembering right now is triple tits, monster in my belly, Arnold pulling that ball out of his nose and at the end when his eyes are bulging out after he escapes.

Awesome.

Rewatched it yesterday, myself.

Top notch sci-fi.

Always pick up something new or never noticed each time I watch it.

I've been waiting since 1990 for a brunette to grab my dick and ask me what I feed it just so I can say this

Wow, I just popped the original into the DVD player. Sharon stone was hot in it, but both Kate and Jessica are hotter IMO.

It was the first movie that really blew my teenage-mind, more so because it was totally unexpected. I thought it was 'just a stupid action movie' and only went to the movie to indulge boyfriend at the time. It just shook me to the core, and started a liking for movies of similar themes; matrix, dark city, they live, eternal sunshine of beautiful mind, inception etc
I think the humour and the grotesque aesthetics in the film is what really made it even possible to stay with it. Haven't watched the remake and not going to. Some things are just untouchable.

1. This movie is awesome, it holds up perfectly!
2. It needs to be remade immediately.
3. ???

It was the first movie that really blew my teenage-mind, more so because it was totally unexpected. I thought it was 'just a stupid action movie' and only went to the movie to indulge boyfriend at the time. It just shook me to the core, and started a liking for movies of similar themes; matrix, dark city, they live, eternal sunshine of beautiful mind, inception etc
I think the humour and the grotesque aesthetics in the film is what really made it even possible to stay with it. Haven't watched the remake and not going to. Some things are just untouchable.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, not A Beautiful Mind. That's the one with Russell Crowe.

I always thought the perfect ending for the original would have been for Arnold to wake up in the chair at Recall and have everything be the implanted dream that he selected.

Back