Watch out southeast texas.

Last year in April we had the biggest hail storm ever here.

Billions of dollars in damage.

My car was totaled, broken windows on my house, new roof, etc.

Now this.

Damn nature, you scary.

I'm out in Katy and people are cleaning out grocery stores of water. I have to drive out to Wharton shortly to help my friend board up his mothers house.

Was born in Houston, lived in Rosenburg early on life and had family friends in Katy.

I grew up in Michigan but my heart claims Texas.

Stay safe Texan Sherbros

Was born in Houston, lived in Rosenburg early on life and had family friends in Katy.

I grew up in Michigan but my heart claims Texas.

Stay safe Texan Sherbros

I renewed my license in Rosenberg. Love how quick that mega center moves, I tell everyone I know to make the drive

Keep your phones plugged in till the power goes out.. Then put it on lockdown till fight time.

Wow!
Looks like it's going to swallow Houston.

It's raining hard AF here on the north side of Houston now.

Best of luck to those in TX.

Good thing I have enough whiskey on hand to float a god damn aircraft carrier.

Lol - Now I remember. That really screwed that area up for several weeks. It was a huge pain to have to drive around it.

For sure

At that point my office was in the galleria. Driving to the galleria from Katy.......eish

There's something great about sitting by the patio, listening to wind driven rain, drinking coffee, watching the news and settling in for a long lazy day of watching movies or Netflix.

Rain gauge shows almost 8" of rain since last night

Which is really just 4" twice... amIright?
<{ohyeah}>

There's something great about sitting by the patio, listening to wind driven rain, drinking coffee, watching the news and settling in for a long lazy day of watching movies or Netflix.
We lost TV access due to the weak satellite signal. It's DVR and movies for us. I agree it is nice to sit on a covered back patio while it rains. It's on the schedule today for sure.

Dont worry. Mother Nature will only ravage the poor. The upper echelon will ok.

Hold strong Texas. Show the other states how it's done. Remember the Alamo ! Yehaw!

A twister spun off the main system and ripped through a couple of houses about 5 miles away from us. Other than that, right now it's all good. Now for the rain...

Yep a tornado in Katy, that's what I'm really worried about

Ok, if you take away the wind, this is the craziest storm I've ever been in.

Got woke last night from the lightning and rain. Watched it dump 10" in less than 2 hours. Tried to sleep, but the house was almost vibrating it was raining so hard.

My rain gauge is showing almost 30" of rain since Friday night. And we didn't even get the worst of it. Other parts of town are getting close to 40" and it's not done yet.

People are having to drive the wrong way on the highways because they are flooded. Also, people are stuck on the highway because every exit is underwater.

This shit is insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back