watch out hope there extra cops around for jon jones vs dc 3

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I hope jon jones isn't teaching eye pokes and how to take peds with loop holes.

to be honet this isn't a good idea

I really hope jon can act like a professional or isn't there after all.

High school, eh?

Well....teenagers love some WWE, so why not let these two gentlemen stage a little feud for them?

Between the shoe incident plus the more recent dollygate and the "flying eagle" you better believe there's gonna be more cops than usual.

Act professional...he’s a fights in a steel cage. Maybe men’s figure skating is more up your alley.

DC has the advantage if Jon is wearing tight fitting pants and cannot kick properly.

Act professional...he’s a fights in a steel cage. Maybe men’s figure skating is more up your alley.

They're world class athletes, and both have children. You think it's okay if they should start brawling at a highschool event? Don't be a neanderthal.

That's childish. Hope they don't make it all about them. Both of em.

DC has the advantage if Jon is wearing tight fitting pants and cannot kick properly.

I don't think that they make pants what would fit Jones's legs too tightly.

so jon going on twitter talking stuff about dc dead kid, or the brawl he started at the mgm grand or all the failed drug tests isn't acting unproffsional.

don't let me list the times jon jones ended up in a jail cell/.

Back