Watch out for Nate Diaz vs GSP soon

GSP is only fighting for a belt. And if he wins he ties the unkept record for consecutive title wins, the bastard of consecutive title defenses.

He'd get ragdolled like he did against Rory and Bendo.

This will be GSP's comeback fight at 170. Makes sense for both guys. Someone help me bump this thread once the fight's announced.

GSP is absolutely terrified of the mighty Bisping.

running1.gif

WAR COUNT

Georges is such a panzy. He has to go through this long drawn out wierd process to finally get his ass back in there while other guys simply take the 6-10 camp and do it.

Leave him alone. He realizes dry humping is boring and that he has been forgotten having ducked A Pre USADA Hendricks rematch, ducked Silva, and officially ducked Bisping.

He would get mauled by Maia or Jorge at this point.

Didnt DFW say GSP is next for Woodley today?!

GSP won't dishonor himself fighting a small lanky pussy like Nate. Nate got raped by Rory when Rory was getting started the business. I like Nate I am super happy he made major $$$ as the UFC underpaid the Dias. Nate can hold his ground against some 170 wannabes but that's about it. Even his bro can't cut it. A small guy like Tarec Saffedine would annihilate Nate. I would be embarrassed as a GSP fan if Nate is all he can hook in the boat for his comeback. That would be laughable like getting a minnow out of the water with a salmon rod.

lol Nate would get finished

Obviously it's just your opinion but Nate has only been finished twice 30+ fights and GSP has gone to a decision 7 times in a row and has not fought in 4 years

Curious as to what your thought process is behind this

Obviously it's just your opinion but Nate has only been finished twice 30+ fights and GSP has gone to a decision 7 times in a row and has not fought in 4 years

Curious as to what your thought process is behind this
Well nick is better than Nate and gsp easily kept him down, I just believe that he would get a stoppage on the mat

Well nick is better than Nate and gsp easily kept him down, I just believe that he would get a stoppage on the mat

I'm not so sure Nick is better than Nate anymore but I'll give you that but GSP never even came remotely close to finishing Nick

Back