Watch out for Nate Diaz vs GSP soon

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This will be GSP's comeback fight at 170. Makes sense for both guys. Someone help me bump this thread once the fight's announced.

GSP can just leapfrog the fake belt holder Poopy Yoel and contend for the real 185 Count.

The UFC should pull the interim belt later on as a drama angle for the UFC. Claim it was established the wrong way.

Diaz is not a draw.

Let GSP come back for an exhibition match at 170? No one cares where he's at with a jobber.

Casuals don't care about the tech or history of 170.

St Pierre 50-45. Would be a complete grapplefuck.

Love this idea, it clears the belts out of the way. We get a fun, fan fight. It doesn't step all over any current rankings. And hell watching the pressers will be better than against Bisping because Diaz we know can get under GSP's skin.

GSP will be the first fighter to be offered immediate title shots at 2 or 3 belts.

No thanks.

We saw the way Nick vs GSP went. And I say that as a huge Diaz bro fan.

They don't do well against great wrestlers or kickers. GSP is good in ALL areas.

Diaz is not a draw.

?? Last I remember he was pulling north of 700K views and over 4 million on the non-pay shows. He is not a TOP draw like GSP or Conor but he is for sure a draw.

No thanks.

We saw the way Nick vs GSP went. And I say that as a huge Diaz bro fan.

They don't do well against great wrestlers or kickers. GSP is good in ALL areas.

USADA GSP... this will be the first time we see it.

I'm not saying GSP did PED's but if he did not, the other rules, including IV etc. for sure will have some effect as they are new to him.

Nate wont take that, in his own words "thats Nicks fight"

?? Last I remember he was pulling north of 700K views and over 4 million on the non-pay shows. He is not a TOP draw like GSP or Conor but he is for sure a draw.
No, no he is not....without a name

No, no he is not....without a name

He was consistently pulling in 2x Robbie Lawler's numbers without a belt and ignoring the GSP fight. I would call him a draw. If he ever got a belt he might be able to match GSP type numbers.

Nate vs GSP? That would of been a joke before GSP retired.
Things done changed smh

Nope. No interest at all. 1% chance of happening if that.

Nate has said that GSP is his brother's fight... if there is ONE thing I would defend from the Diaz brothers is their loyalty to each other so sorry THATS WHERE IT ENDS... this fight will NEVER happen

St Pierre 50-45. Would be a complete grapplefuck.

Exactly. 50-45. Nate would have months to prepare, yet the same result will happen. People will bitch and complain. Same shit, different day.

Who the fuck would want to see the little brother get dominated too?

Georges is such a panzy. He has to go through this long drawn out wierd process to finally get his ass back in there while other guys simply take the 6-10 camp and do it.

Back