Watch Dogs 2 thread "Fool me once..." edition ***First Person Mod Released***

Just about done with the game on Xbox, I'll say its a huge improvement over the first one. I actually like the main protagonist, and the supporting characters unlike the first, it has color and is just overall better designed and more fun IMO.

Overall as a game I'd rate it somewhere between GTA and Saints Row, as in not as good as Saints Row but a little better than GTA. Its got a good balance of being realistic and video gamey. ( When i say Saints row i mean II )

No game is all encompassing. I loved it. You may not.
Depends how you felt about the first one.
I like doing the first one I beat it but it had its flaws given this is Ubisoft I'm a bit skeptical

I like doing the first one I beat it but it had its flaws given this is Ubisoft I'm a bit skeptical

It's good game bro. Definite improvement on the first, with a better cast of characters (Writing is a little dated at times doe) and a more varied, interesting city environment that you can crawl all over.

That's exactly how I felt - Ubisoft has screwed up so many games but I figured I'd give this a chance. The first one wasn't terrible but it certainly wasn't great. The sequel is much improved though.

as in not as good as Saints Row but a little better than GTA.

YhxJEB2.gif

Lol at being edgy, Saints Row II is still better than any GTA game ever IMO. And i like Watchdogs II better than the latest GTA, which was fun but got really boring fast to me.

Lol at being edgy, Saints Row II is still better than any GTA game ever IMO. And i like Watchdogs II better than the latest GTA, which was fun but got really boring fast to me.

I'm just messing with you. To each their own, but I personally can't see how anyone would enjoy Saints Row II more than GTA V. GTA V was a masterpiece game, IMO.

I agree with this dude.

I'm just messing with you. To each their own, but I personally can't see how anyone would enjoy Saints Row II more than GTA V. GTA V was a masterpiece game, IMO.

It was exactly on the edge of over the top and was both fun and moving. I got really attached to my dude. Everybody on GTA5 is an asshole except maybe the boring black dude.

Its all good but i am serious about liking it more haha, it has a good metacritic score I'm pretty sure. Just checked and its over 80 on PS3 and 360 so people liked it a lot.

Saints Row II, you can grow your gang, customize how they look, the cars they drive, i can drive to a music store, listen to a ton of songs, pick some out and buy them, then play them on a playlist in my car. You also can buy multiple different houses/apts and even a mansion or two I'm pretty sure, then you can completely customize how the inside of your house looks, and your homies will hang out there.

Car storage I'm pretty sure you could have over 30+ cars stored in your garage and access at any time easily, it also probably even being old now had just as much if not more car customization.

There was a full size mall with stores you could shop at, bunch of whacky costumes to wear, a zombie mini game, online co op. There were far more places you could actually enter and go in and see something interesting or shop or whatever.

GTA V is an amazing game visually and has a good story. But there isn't much customization in the game, you are given your houses, there aren't as many places and buildings to actually go inside as in Saints Row II. It just feels shallow content wise to me compared to Saints Row II

I know people love GTA V online and i didn't really like it so maybe the single player plus the multiplayer makes it a huge value to most people but for me i didn't really feel like playing GTA after beating it, most of the interesting things to see and find i had found during the story and like i said you can't actually go IN many places.

It was exactly on the edge of over the top and was both fun and moving. I got really attached to my dude. Everybody on GTA5 is an asshole except maybe the boring black dude.
This, that's another thing you could make your own custom character so it felt more personal. Good point.

Ubisoft shoot itself in the foot with that free weekend release and obviously someone capitalised on it.

I just spotted game on one of the torrent sites (use your own torrent site)

I expect the official news shortly on the internet. Game got uploaded 30 minutes ago by trusted user.

I actually pre ordered game so these news means nothing to me. Multiplayer is a downgrade what it was in comparison to WD1. So if you only here for campaign, you got the chance.

Ubisoft shoot itself in the foot with that free weekend release and obviously someone capitalised on it.

I just spotted game on one of the torrent sites (use your own torrent site)

I expect the official news shortly on the internet. Game got uploaded 30 minutes ago by trusted user.

I actually pre ordered game so these news means nothing to me. Multiplayer is a downgrade what it was in comparison to WD1. So if you only here for campaign, you got the chance.

Cool. I used to pirate games all the time as a kid but I try to pay for them all the time now to support the devs. I only torrent if I want to try the game out. Steam's 2 hours isn't enough sometimes.

I must be the only that thinks watch dogs 2 sucks.

I got it for PC. It runs pretty shitty on a 1070. Not impressed. Also boring repetitive tasks. I actually enjoyed WD1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back