Watch Dogs 2 thread "Fool me once..." edition ***First Person Mod Released***

LilMountain

Section 20 Operative
@Gold
Reaction score
Didn't see any threads about Watch Dogs 2, so I though I'd start one. The title is tongue in cheek because I actually enjoyed it a lot, granted that was getting it almost a year late and not having the expectations some might have, but this time I might fall for the hype because this looks really cool (granted its not gameplay footage)

Anyway discuss

Last edited:
The first game was a major disappointment because it had such high expectations. I will say, i still enjoyed Watch Dogs and even the multiplayer hacking or racing modes. I'm not sure if this will be a day 1 purchase for me or not. Come November if i am bored with my other games, i may just pre order this. I'm a sucker for open world games. I'm still waiting on Sleeping Dogs 2.

Gameplay footage was revealed, there's about 10 minutes of it. Looks great but Ubi will fuck it up royal as usual.

I liked the first one and I think this one looks significantly better so far. I'll most likely be getting it.

The first game was a major disappointment because it had such high expectations. I will say, i still enjoyed Watch Dogs and even the multiplayer hacking or racing modes. I'm not sure if this will be a day 1 purchase for me or not. Come November if i am bored with my other games, i may just pre order this. I'm a sucker for open world games. I'm still waiting on Sleeping Dogs 2.
On sherDOG, talking about Watch DOGs and Sleeping DOGs.... I'm noticing a pattern :D

On sherDOG, talking about Watch DOGs and Sleeping DOGs.... I'm noticing a pattern :D
200w.gif

Terrible driving?

I liked both games but man they were a pain to drive in, Watchdogs 2 looks promising, main character looks more fun than Aiden and the hacking appears to have been improved with cars being able to move, apparently you can do more when you hack people's cellphones, I'll get this after I finish up Gears 4 and Mafia 3.

Loved the first one (SUPER underrated), and can't wait for the sequel.

Hope they go deeper into the hacking/engineering elements.

Terrible driving?

I liked both games but man they were a pain to drive in, Watchdogs 2 looks promising, main character looks more fun than Aiden and the hacking appears to have been improved with cars being able to move, apparently you can do more when you hack people's cellphones, I'll get this after I finish up Gears 4 and Mafia 3.

This right here. Enjoyed both games, but man those driving mechanics were awful. Sleeping Dogs had the mechanics of a Sega Genisis game lol

Apparently they have overhauled the driving mechanics in this one.

If people remember, Assassin's Creed had a very similar launch as WD. Super hyped with the general consensus being that it was underwhelming. They blasted out of the gates with AC2 which was a massive leap forward and made it a AAA franchise.

I have a feeling they are going to repeat history with WD 2.

If people remember, Assassin's Creed had a very similar launch as WD. Super hyped with the general consensus being that it was underwhelming. Lightning struck them square in the dickhole with AC2 which was a massive leap forward and then proceeded to shit the bed with every one after turning it into a joke of a franchise.

Fixed

This right here. Enjoyed both games, but man those driving mechanics were awful. Sleeping Dogs had the mechanics of a Sega Genisis game lol

Thankfully that was the only thing wrong with the game. Story and combat were phenomenal, a lot of people Stoll haven't played it tho.

Can't wait for this one I really enjoyed the last one. Story was a little convoluted but I still loved it.

They were stagnant. They can't do a story in ANY game for shit, they're all buggy as hell...lol come to think of it, Watch Dogs can turn this around. Since it's about hacking and shit, Ubisoft could play bugs off as a feature. Someone walking on air? Not our fault! Looks like another character "hacked" your game!

Saw a review that 2 is everything 1 should have been. I want to believe...

Back