Washington Post: The worst thing to be in many Dem primaries?

To some of us "family values" is simply having parents that love and take care of their children and try to ensure a good future for them.

The details of how it happens don't matter as much as just raising the children to be respectful and productive. So it doesn't matter if it is India or the US.

And to some it's not. I mean, the Ancient Greeks would look favourably on their (by contemporary standards) underage male child becoming involved, physically, with an accomplished older male as a sort of mentor/lover. They would have said "We support this because we love our child and him having this relationship is the best way to care for him and ensure a good future for him." Something tells me that wouldn't fly today if the child still ended up being "respectful or productive."

That's an extreme case but... India? Well, child marriages, arranged marriages - those fly in the face of many American/Western family values. To say "the details of how it happens don't matter" is taking a very narrow view of the phenomenon.

As much as I’d like to laugh at Dems for nominating an unqualified bartender to a senate race, repubs did just elect a reality tv star to be the president

The US wil collapse as an economic and Militsry power if you guys go down this route of gay, trans, liberal, women everywhere on power thing.

But this is acually good for me. It will only speed up the process of Americas weakening and more multipolar world. So yes i hope more people who worked at bar only 1 year before and who main point is being woman get elected. Maybe you guys can get some trannys to run the military. Hahaha

As much as I’d like to laugh at Dems for nominating an unqualified bartender to a senate race, repubs did just elect a reality tv star to be the president

She followed that up with a degree in economics and international relations from Boston University, had to return home to support her mother with bartending and waitressing jobs while founding a publishing firm and pursued politics when she found out she was purged from voter rolls thus was unable to vote in the Dem primaries AND THEN decided she needed to run for local office. Unqualified bartender, huh? What the fuck have you done with your life?

It's okay to elect a brown woman. It's not okay to elect her because she's a brown woman.
People elect people who they like. Period. You don’t have to put a reason on your ballot, and if you did, about 75% of them would be retarded.

WaPo, like the rest of the mainstream media, is a hack rag that does nothing but still for the establishment.

They are carring water for the Dem establishment by reducing AOC's win over Crowley to identity politics when it was all about policy and purging a party leadership that would rather take corporate money and lose to the GOP in every election cycle than actually institute left-leaning policy.

This is literally Pelosi's defense to any challenge to her leadership.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/27/politics/nancy-pelosi-crowley-loss-reaction/index.html

She can't be criticized because she's a woman despite the fact that she's a hideously wealthy septuagenarian, who's out of touch with the base on most issues.

It ain't going to work. The Dem leadership is going down in flames within the next three election cycles. People in the base are sick and tired of their attempts to appease the right without ever really fighting.

Ocasio-Cortez isn't some fucking know-nothing who ran on a platform of "vote for me, I'm Latina." If you've never heard her speak, look at how she embarrasses this troll from CNN who tries to make her look like the left-wing equivalent of all of those Tea Party loons who got elected as a part of the backlash to Obama.

Last edited:

She followed that up with a degree in economics and international relations from Boston University, had to return home to support her mother with bartending and waitressing jobs while founding a publishing firm and pursued politics when she found out she was purged from voter rolls thus was unable to vote in the Dem primaries AND THEN decided she needed to run for local office. Unqualified bartender, huh? What the fuck have you done with your life?

I will never be disappointed by learning new and useful information in the course of being proven wrong

Thanks

People elect people who they like. Period. You don’t have to put a reason on your ballot, and if you did, about 75% of them would be retarded.

That's true, likely even higher, but I'm just sick of the race stuff already. Ignorance I can overlook.

Back