Washington chosen as Wilder's new opponent

Actually is an interesting match.

So you're interested on painting what washingtons face looks like on canvas?

I hope Wilder does heavyweight boxing a favor and Ko's Washington

At least the article is trying to sell this fight. I guess that's one way to spin a guy with no amateur experience and only 19 professional fights in his mid-30s--talk about his extensive football background.

Too big of a step up for Washington.

Glad they picked a drug free opponent on such a short notice

Probably a better fight that the original opponent. That said, what I've seen of Washington his stamina doesn't look great and I don't like how he pushes his punches and fights with his hands low. Wilder KO6..

While I agree that it is too big of a step up for Washington, it's still a better fight than the original opponent.

Washington lacks power. He has speed and thats about it.

He couldnt even put a dent on Eddie Chambers, and Chambers wasnt even doing anything in that fight.

With that being said, hes still a bigger threat and a bigger name than that random Polish guy that Deontay was supposed to fight

Never seen Washington fight but will watch since it's on Fox either way. Hopefully he calls out a big name after though.

Bomb Squad via Hydrogen Bomb, round 5.

Never seen Washington fight but will watch since it's on Fox either way. Hopefully he calls out a big name after though.
I saw Washington fight Fast Eddie on PBC on Fox. Wish I hadnt. Ruined what was supposed to a Just Bleed event.

Washington lacks power. He has speed and thats about it.

He couldnt even put a dent on Eddie Chambers, and Chambers wasnt even doing anything in that fight.

That probably helped him secure this fight!

Back