Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how long my name will be yellow for? I had a religion argument in a thread which has since been deleted, but am unsure where i stand. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how long my name will be yellow for? I had a religion argument in a thread which has since been deleted, but am unsure where i stand. Thanks.
Jul 21, 2017 at 10:10 PM

@jeicex

Pretty sure it was you but just tried responding so he felt cared about, if you know what I mean. Thought it would be good for SD to have him get his fighters active on here to flesh out the Training Discussion more and maybe even restore a little credit of the older days when we had pros hanging with us. Didn't mean to step on your toes; just looking out for the Community.

The mod who deleted my thread can go suck a fat one. It's a legitimate issue.

Hey, my Office Snack thread was legit. Why did that get deleted?

what forum? Nothing shows up.
Version 2, and hopefully twice the fun.
Hey guys i been having my thread merged and deleted by Jeicex for no reason. He doesnt even leave mod notes. I talked to another Mod about it. Heres my thread http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-googled-hand-tapping-out-and-this-came-up-lol.3574057/

Hes been doing this to me for about a year because he seems not to like me. Please someone investigate how many of my threads hes merge or delete for no reason in a year.

I even been getting threads merged and getting threats hes gonna give me yellows when i follow all the rules. Someone investigate this please. I talked to several Mods and they all agree that the threads i showed them shouldnt have been wastelanded.

Hey guys i been having my thread merged and deleted by Jeicex for no reason. He doesnt even leave mod notes. I talked to another Mod about it. Heres my thread http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-googled-hand-tapping-out-and-this-came-up-lol.3574057/

Hes been doing this to me for about a year because he seems not to like me. Please someone investigate how many of my threads hes merge or delete for no reason in a year.
Probably because your thread might as well be "Conor tapped out, lol."

I even been getting threads merged and getting threats hes gonna give me yellows when i follow all the rules. Someone investigate this please. I talked to several Mods and they all agree that the threads i showed them shouldnt have been wastelanded.

So it was not merged, it was put in the wasteland and to be 100% honest, that is where it should likely be, but as a favor I'll let it go back to the heavies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back