Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was my thread " What is it Weidman fans?" deleted?

There were tons of people that agreed. And there were some that flamed who's posts could have been deleted.

Why was my thread " What is it Weidman fans?" deleted?

There were tons of people that agreed. And there were some that flamed who's posts could have been deleted.
The entire thread turned into a flame war towards the end. Instead of deleting an entire page of posts and carding 3-4 members we prefer to remove the thread in that type of scenario.

The entire thread turned into a flame war towards the end. Instead of deleting an entire page of posts and carding 3-4 members we prefer to remove the thread in that type of scenario.

Well that sucks man. The thread had a lot of good discussions going on too. But it is what it is. Thanks for the info.

My thread supporting Mighty Mouse was deleted?

I violated no rules, the topic did not exist.
What thread are you talking about? I look in the past few days and none of your threads have been deleted in the heavies.

Do you mean this thread? http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/demetrious-johnson-v-wilson-reis.3511003/

If so, it's right there in the heavies where you made it, no mod or administrator ever touched it.

And I wouldn't advise you doing the latter part of your post.

My thread supporting Mighty Mouse was deleted?

I violated no rules, the topic did not exist.

My threads have consistently been getting deleted for no f'in reason each time I post.

I'm sick of you bully ass mods targeting me (not all of you of course, but one or more of y'all has it out for me)

I'm making a new account. It's gonna be under a VPN. Y'all can go to hell.
It's on front page in Heavies, brother. You all good. Follow the Like I just sent your way from your OP. ;)

Can I ask mods why I was yellow carded?I have no idea right now. So I would know what not to say next time..

I poured my heart out in a thread about how I may not be able to have kids and reservations about adopting. One time i make a serious thread .. why was it deleted?

Where'd you post it, doot?

Just let it go. Probably a good thing the topic died. Just a deleted notification would have been nice .... something like "hey your thoughts are horrible and you're a bad person so I deleted this" or something cause honestly I do have an unpopular opinion on the subject and am not happy about how I feel but it's how I feel

Just let it go. Probably a good thing the topic died. Just a deleted notification would have been nice .... something like "hey your thoughts are horrible and you're a bad person so I deleted this" or something cause honestly I do have an unpopular opinion on the subject and am not happy about how I feel but it's how I feel
Notes say it was deleted because there are already plenty of adoption threads in Mayberry already, and that you should have posted in one of those instead of making a new one.

Notes say it was deleted because there are already plenty of adoption threads in Mayberry already, and that you should have posted in one of those instead of making a new one.

Well that's no good, I wanted to focus the topic to me. And it was more than about adoption but whatevs

A notification would have been nice because I had to go looking for it for a while before I realized what happened

thanks

Why was my coin jar thread deleted

I was just about to reveal who won the contest ...

It had over 20 replies, it was a legit thread people were interested in???

Why wasn't it at least dumped?

Please answer thanks

@Drake

Please answer thanks

@Drake
Lol, where was it?

Please answer thanks

@Drake
rajon-rondo-kevin-garnett.gif

I made a thread about @Agent Mulder's Hair and it was IN DEPTH about how I expressed my undying love to him. Over 60000 heart felt words that I wrote gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back