Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am appealing the yellow card given to me for my thread about how Conor moved up in weight and won while Fedor lost to a man who moved up in weight.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...-fedor-lost-to-smaller-men-moving-up.3502187/

I was given a yellow for this thread and told I was intentionally trying to start fights and troll. This is untrue. I honestly am just a very big Conor McGregor fan who thinks Fedor is a little overrated and I state it respectfully without fighter bashing.

My thread while not well received was factual. What I wrote was completely true, Dan Henderson moved up two weight classes to beat Fedor while Conor moved up two weight classes to beat Nate.

The mod who yellowed me is a big Fedor fan and I get that but I honestly wasn't trolling this was my real opinion and I was trying to start a discussion.

I feel this is very unfair.

Once again posting about the unfair yellow I was given for my post about Fedor and Conor. Everything I wrote in my post was true and in accordance with forum rules, what's the deal mods?

so apperantly my thread was deleted for trolling even though is not a troll thread and it definitely doesn't look like one.i don't think is reasonable to delete someone thread just because you think is a troll thread when there's no evidence

so apperantly my thread was deleted for trolling even though is not a troll thread and it definitely doesn't look like one.i don't think is reasonable to delete someone thread just because you think is a troll thread when there's no evidence
Our Mods make determinations on what is and isn't deemed trolling, not individual dawgs. Joe's link above is where you can plead your case as an individual or, better, find out why it was (mis)perceived to be trolling in the first place so you can avoid the tutting next time around. Welcome to the Dawg, by the way. :)

My post is deleted for off topic but all the cat gifs in the thread remain with no punishment even though they are off topic spamming my thread. What the heck I'm getting profiled against for no reason and others are allowed to spam for free

this is now a cat thread

xTbENJP.gif

W7rVu5a.gif

This guy spammed my Cormier p4p thread earlier with more then 20 posts of just Cat Gifs. Yet I was the one carded for off topic and none of his posts were deleted and he wasn't carded. This is insane. Why was I even carded

This guy spammed my Cormier p4p thread earlier with more then 20 posts of just Cat Gifs. Yet I was the one carded for off topic and none of his posts were deleted and he wasn't carded. This is insane. Why was I even carded
You weren't carded for that thread.

Give me a break I know those guys and it was a light hearted joke between friends
Except your "friends" reported the two posts you made in there and according to your post history, those were the only two posts you've ever made in that subforum.

Except your "friends" reported the two posts you made in there and according to your post history, those were the only two posts you've ever made in that subforum.
ur misunderstanding me. I knew a couple of those guys from different forums and was just making a innocent jest with them dude. didn't mean to offend anyone or the guys who only go to that forum

I am appealing the yellow card given to me for my thread about how Conor moved up in weight and won while Fedor lost to a man who moved up in weight.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...-fedor-lost-to-smaller-men-moving-up.3502187/

I was given a yellow for this thread and told I was intentionally trying to start fights and troll. This is untrue. I honestly am just a very big Conor McGregor fan who thinks Fedor is a little overrated and I state it respectfully without fighter bashing.

My thread while not well received was factual. What I wrote was completely true, Dan Henderson moved up two weight classes to beat Fedor while Conor moved up two weight classes to beat Nate.

The mod who yellowed me is a big Fedor fan and I get that but I honestly wasn't trolling this was my real opinion and I was trying to start a discussion.

I feel this is very unfair.

Once again posting about the unfair yellow I was given for my post about Fedor and Conor. Everything I wrote in my post was true and in accordance with forum rules, what's the deal mods?

at the very least this was never addressed

A funny thread, this. Posts just keep disappearing.

Oh well, that's one way of answering my question. At least I know I'm in hostile territory.

Last edited:
Hello @Thurisaz if you truly feel something has happened i'd guess it would be best to contact tachy with a short message of the issue so it can be noted at the least. Please take the time to decide if it's a legit gripe or if you're just upset at the moment. Thank you.

Hello @Thurisaz if you truly feel something has happened i'd guess it would be best to contact tachy with a short message of the issue so it can be noted at the least. Please take the time to decide if it's a legit gripe or if you're just upset at the moment. Thank you.
Thanks for the tip, I will tomorrow. The thing is a couple of weeks old and I'm more curious than upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back