Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this kid allowed to make 5 of these Brock Lesnar vs Demetrius Johnson themed threads with no repercussions over and over but I get dubs for one post saying Fedor is overrated? Weird double standard I wrote my post out it was well thought out and well written as an opinion but I'm told I'm trolling.

This kid writes post with no substance that is wastelanded and is clearly trolling but is allowed to do his thing over and over and over and get wastelanded over and over.

I have seen a bunch of these double standards lately and it is interesting how the mods only take action when they find an opinion offensive to one of their favorite fighters. Especially when I took the advice Drake gave me the first time and broke absolutely 0 rules with my post but still get punisbed because the mod is a Fedor fan

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/demetrious-johnson-vs-drunk-brock-lesnar.3482913/

How is this kid allowed to make 5 of these Brock Lesnar vs Demetrius Johnson themed threads with no repercussions over and over but I get dubs for one post saying Fedor is overrated? Weird double standard I wrote my post out it was well thought out and well written as an opinion but I'm told I'm trolling.

This kid writes post with no substance that is wastelanded and is clearly trolling but is allowed to do his thing over and over and over and get wastelanded over and over.

I have seen a bunch of these double standards lately and it is interesting how the mods only take action when they find an opinion offensive to one of their favorite fighters. Especially when I took the advice Drake gave me the first time and broke absolutely 0 rules with my post but still get punisbed because the mod is a Fedor fan

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/demetrious-johnson-vs-drunk-brock-lesnar.3482913/

If you see something please report it and it will be handled how it needs to be. thank you.

If you see something please report it and it will be handled how it needs to be. thank you.
Since I was awarded Dubs for saying Fedor was overrated I am unable to report posts. People with double yellow cards are unable to use the report feature so I was reporting it here instead.

Since I was awarded Dubs for saying Fedor was overrated I am unable to report posts. People with double yellow cards are unable to use the report feature so I was reporting it here instead.

it's been handled.

Discussing Bisping's drunken appearance is not allowed?

Yesterday I created a high quality thread on Mike Perry with far more substance than the majority of Sherdog threads. The only people who were flaunting the rules in that thread were my detractors, yet it has been wastelanded. Mods, please do the right thing and reinstate this thread.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mike-perry-lets-put-some-perspective-on-him.3497083/
I really don't understand this discriminatory move by the mods. It's clearly a well thought out thread with a number of "points of interest" for the community to discuss. One of the better threads posted recently, and that's why I do feel there is a clear agenda against certain members of a particular fighter-supporting group restricting them from making legitimate threads, while other far more obsessive fans make a gazillion retarded McGregor threads without mods blinking an eye.

Yesterday I created a high quality thread on Mike Perry with far more substance than the majority of Sherdog threads. The only people who were flaunting the rules in that thread were my detractors, yet it has been wastelanded. Mods, please do the right thing and reinstate this thread.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mike-perry-lets-put-some-perspective-on-him.3497083/

I think when generally, 95% of threads created in the heavies are "Conor can hurt Floyd, discuss", a thread with an actual paragraph or two should be welcomed whatever the subject is about...at least the TS has thought about it as opposed to most of the abhorrent shite that gets pumped into that area of the forum on a daily basis...

Is any Mike Perry thread going to be wastelanded? Even the relevant ones?

It was a great thread.

@Drake seeing as you're a made man now, any chance you can put that one back? Sherdog needs things like that to break up the norm!

TS should be dubbed for that thread.
Why man? That thread was a solid piece of investigation, good fun, and had more more put into it than 90% of the threads that turn up... I like off the wall stuff that makes me think.

shot on the dark that it was jeicex. he's the no fun allowed mod

and I really think that when a mod takes action about a post or a thread of yours, that it showed who did it on the notifications tab

shot on the dark that it was jeicex. he's the no fun allowed mod

and I really think that when a mod takes action about a post or a thread of yours, that it showed who did it on the notifications tab
Why would you think I did anything? What do you have against me? I don't even know you. I didn't touch your thread.

But also, this isn't a Perry fan club hangout spot, so stop calling other people in to complain that some mod wastelanded a thread about Mike Perry being the future greatest of all time, comparing him to Jones, Fedor, GSP and Fedor.

This is a thread in Support, where admin and top brass go, so please take your non-support discussion elsewhere.

Why would you think I did anything? What do you have against me? I don't even know you. I didn't touch your thread.

But also, this isn't a Perry fan club hangout spot, so stop calling other people in to complain that some mod wastelanded a thread about Mike Perry being the future greatest of all time, comparing him to Jones, Fedor, GSP and Fedor.

This is a thread in Support, where admin and top brass go, so please take your non-support discussion elsewhere.
Apologies for quoting you as I realise this is an important support thread and I don't want to clog it up but do you know if/when the the mod in question will be getting back to me?

it wasn't my thread. but you're the most serious thread around here, you probably remove the most posts, remove shoops and dubs people the most. so I took a guess

and this is a thread wanting to know why a specific thread got deleted, so knowing the mod who did it would help understand why. and the second part of my post was a suggestion, so it definitely fits here

stop calling other people in to complain that some mod wastelanded a thread about Mike Perry being the future greatest of all time, comparing him to Jones, Fedor, GSP and Fedor.

Did you even read the thread? Comparing the Goat's records at the stage in there career where Plat is currently at, is completely valid. You're comment makes it seem like people are saying that he'z at the same level NOW or something. It says nothing of the sort. We're comparing early records to early recordz... It's all based on actual statistics. So why would it get wastelanded?

TS obviously spent a lot of time providing quality data for us to compare. It's a slap in the face to throw it in the wasteland for no other reason than "we can't compare Plat to the GOATs"

You really should consider offering explanations to a TS who'z post is wastelanded. Especially onez with the level of research, insight & thought this particular post obviously had.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back