Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
another example of a garbage thread(also has nothing to do with the heavies) that is allowed to live on --> http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...-nba-guys-for-being-a-level-athletes.3467707/

I can literally post 50 threads like this on the daily. Quality threads getting deleted for no reason, and garbage threads going untouched in the heavies.

Then report them

Each reprot gets looked at and resolved, while we have thousands of new threads a day and no where near the time or staff to review them all and to be honest, bad threads tend to fall off the front page in about an hour so it's natural selection

Is this because a thread of yours was dumped?

Then report them

Each reprot gets looked at and resolved, while we have thousands of new threads a day and no where near the time or staff to review them all and to be honest, bad threads tend to fall off the front page in about an hour so it's natural selection

Is this because a thread of yours was dumped?
I have no interest in reporting other threads. I only pointed those out to make my point. I've had MANY MANY threads deleted or wastelanded for no reason. Out f maybe the 100 threads I've made, only 1 was a goof when I was drunk and that understandably got wastelanded. But I've had many others deleted or wastelanded for no reason.

Off the top of my head, my thread asking what Miesha's racial makeup is, got wastelanded. I remade it in the heavies again though. Same with my thread about Dana White's transformation over the years. Just a fun thread to show how much Dana has visually changed over the past 17 years. And that thread got DELETED. Actually it first got moved to Multimedia section and then a week later got deleted. lol I also remade that one in the heavies. A very popular thread. Look at those threads I linked that are allowed to stay in the heavies and compare that with my threads. Makes no sense. Did you guys accidently give mod power to some trolls or something? I don't get it.

My thread I posted in Support about 2 hours ago got deleted. What's up?

My thread I posted in Support about 2 hours ago got deleted. What's up?
Looking at it, it didn't really serve a purpose. We know why the Worlwide forum is there for.

Ok, I had made a thread about Holm vs de Randamie arguing why it was a sleeper early FOTY contender and way underrated. I listed all my arguments in a sensible manner but was still acused of trolling.

The thread was then deleted and I was given dubs. Why was this? These were my real views and I stated my reasoning behind them. I feel as though this was really unfair and I got punished for a unpopular opinion.

If someone could please respond and explain or fairly fix the situation that would be great, thanks.

I made a post about pro-choice vaccination. I stated that I support vaccines but I'm tired of people telling others what to do with their body (sorta like Pro-choice abortion people). Of course this pissed a lot of people off when you say you support someone's rights to abstain from vaccinations.

I believe my thread was deleted and I'm not sure why. I put it in the war room where heated debates are allowed.

I see debates about politics, race, religion and any other controversial comment that can be thought of, but vaccination is the forbidden topic? o_O

It was a while ago so you guys won't remember it, I was just wanting to know if the topic is forbidden, and if so, why?

Ok, I had made a thread about Holm vs de Randamie arguing why it was a sleeper early FOTY contender and way underrated. I listed all my arguments in a sensible manner but was still acused of trolling.

The thread was then deleted and I was given dubs. Why was this? These were my real views and I stated my reasoning behind them. I feel as though this was really unfair and I got punished for a unpopular opinion.

If someone could please respond and explain or fairly fix the situation that would be great, thanks.

If you could look into my above post I would really appreciate it Drake.
At the end of your op you said something along the lines of, "It was almost as good as any Conor fight!"

At the end of your op you said something along the lines of, "It was almost as good as any Conor fight!"
So this is a reason to get double yellow cards?! Come on man it was a light hearted joke but also something I believe and coming from a huge Conor fan at the end of a serious post. People are constantly bashing on women fighters in the heavies for their appearance and gaining too much weight with no consequence but I had my thread deleted and lost thread starting privileges for one Conor comment?

I get you are probably not someone who likes Conor but try to understand for his fans all of his fights tend to be hugely entertaining. Even some of his haters will admit he is always in amazing entertaining fights. I just don't see how that comment was against the rules or warranted my thread being deleted, or especially warranted the yellow cards. This feels really unfair man.

So this is a reason to get double yellow cards?! Come on man it was a light hearted joke but also something I believe and coming from a huge Conor fan at the end of a serious post. People are constantly bashing on women fighters in the heavies for their appearance and gaining too much weight with no consequence but I had my thread deleted and lost thread starting privileges for one Conor comment?

I get you are probably not someone who likes Conor but try to understand for his fans all of his fights tend to be hugely entertaining. Even some of his haters will admit he is always in amazing entertaining fights. I just don't see how that comment was against the rules or warranted my thread being deleted, or especially warranted the yellow cards. This feels really unfair man.
Well you already had a four point infraction for flaming/trolling prior to yesterday. It was just a two pointer that accumulated it to six = dubs.

Well you already had a four point infraction for flaming/trolling prior to yesterday. It was just a two pointer that accumulated it to six = dubs.
How did I even break any rules? Like sorry but that's just bull shit. You guys constantly let people fighter bash but you give out infractions for interpretations of "trolling"

If you look at the previous page of this I asked about the first infraction as well which came from me talking about being a minority in Trumps America in the war room where controversial discussion is allower. People don't take me seriously because there is such a hive mind here that everyone thinks my ideas are trash but I'm not trolling whatsoever with my beliefs.

Just look at the last infraction. And I still don't see how in the world I broke any rules with this one. Truly, truly unfair.

How did I even break any rules? Like sorry but that's just bull shit. You guys constantly let people fighter bash but you give out infractions for interpretations of "trolling"

If you look at the previous page of this I asked about the first infraction as well which came from me talking about being a minority in Trumps America in the war room where controversial discussion is allower. People don't take me seriously because there is such a hive mind here that everyone thinks my ideas are trash but I'm not trolling whatsoever with my beliefs.

Just look at the last infraction. And I still don't see how in the world I broke any rules with this one. Truly, truly unfair.
I don't know about the other one really since I don't do much with the WR but on this one just keep this conversation in mind I suppose & i'll get rid of it.

Public-Library Drake is the man, bask in the wisdom he's loaning out to you, but for some perspective - this whole Conorland thing and the rest comes off like a shtick. Because of this perception, you have an uphill battle proving to the community you're sincere in your wrangling. You had to be privy to this when you signed up, so why the replaying disenchantment...

Just something to think on.

Public-Library Drake is the man
e5gxSG9.png

I made a post about pro-choice vaccination. I stated that I support vaccines but I'm tired of people telling others what to do with their body (sorta like Pro-choice abortion people). Of course this pissed a lot of people off when you say you support someone's rights to abstain from vaccinations.

I believe my thread was deleted and I'm not sure why. I put it in the war room where heated debates are allowed.

I see debates about politics, race, religion and any other controversial comment that can be thought of, but vaccination is the forbidden topic? o_O

It was a while ago so you guys won't remember it, I was just wanting to know if the topic is forbidden, and if so, why?

Anyone?

I'd like to know if this is some forbidden topic so I can know what to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back